Leader, Spine Chill, Resilience, Object of Obsession giving blessing speed

Now that blessing a totem is a new mechanic, what do you guys think ig they added blessing speeds for each of those perks?

Comments

  • I posted the same thing about Leader & Resilience and Mandy probably passed the message unto the devs.


    I don't know if OoO should involve totems since it doesn't affect cleansing.


    Edit:

    @Chadku said:

    Question is in the title.

    Since Leader and Resilience are speeding up almost every action a survivor can take and DS deactivates when booning, should the first two perks be affecting the bones as well?

    Edit: I forgot Spine Chill it should be working for booner´s, too.

    Found it.

  • @Chadku said:

    I posted the same thing about Leader & Resilience and Mandy probably passed the message unto the devs.

    I don't know if OoO should involve totems since it doesn't affect cleansing.

    Oh that's cool thank you! And yes it affects cleansing, repairing and healing!

  • The last thing survivors need is more buffs.

  • @MilManson said:

    The last thing survivors need is more buffs.

    Solo survivors could use some buffs

  • They should work with blessing, but only after they actually give boons counterplay and nerf COH.

    It should also be added to thana.

  • If those perks are tweaked, they'll probably make sure to balance the killers ones ~hopefully~

  • @MilManson said:

    The last thing survivors need is more buffs.

    I don't care for boons as much as the next person, but they should give blessing speed for consistency sake.

  • It's an inconsistency but I think it's necessary right now.

  • Yeah, Perks which affect cleansing should also affect blessing. For both sides, because I am pretty sure that Thanatophobia does not affect Blessing either.

    I think this is an oversight from the Devs (same with Blessing not disabling DS). So everything which speeds up or slows down cleansing should speed up and slow down blessing as well.

  • I'd rather they balance CoH before adding this kind of change. After that though? Definitely.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    Yeah, Perks which affect cleansing should also affect blessing. For both sides, because I am pretty sure that Thanatophobia does not affect Blessing either.

    I think this is an oversight from the Devs (same with Blessing not disabling DS). So everything which speeds up or slows down cleansing should speed up and slow down blessing as well.

    I guess my only problem with this is itll make thrills buff a bit weaker. (Since its much easier for survivors to get high bless speeds with like counterforce) and considering they removed the notification. But thrills always been in a meh place so.

  • @supersonic853 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2868897#Comment_2868897

    I guess my only problem with this is itll make thrills buff a bit weaker. (Since its much easier for survivors to get high bless speeds with like counterforce) and considering they removed the notification. But thrills always been in a meh place so.

    Counterforce should be excluded from this anyways. It makes sense to add it to the other perks as they affect a variety of actions including cleansing, but counterforce is only cleansing and nothing else.

  • Blessing us too fast as it is. Nerf baseline speed and I’d be fine with it.

  • Just a reminder that this topic is regarding blessing speed in general. CoH has been very controversial but remember there are also other boons!

  • @sizzlingmario4 said:

    They should work with blessing, but only after they actually give boons counterplay and nerf COH.

    It should also be added to thana.

    This. This sums up what I think.

  • @supersonic853 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2868897#Comment_2868897

    I guess my only problem with this is itll make thrills buff a bit weaker. (Since its much easier for survivors to get high bless speeds with like counterforce) and considering they removed the notification. But thrills always been in a meh place so.

    I think Counterforce should be excluded, because it is a Perk which only affects cleansing speed and does nothing else. While Perks like Leader, Spine Chill affect all Action Speeds.

  • I honestly thought they already increased blessing speed