Is Legion getting a rework or buff soon?

His power feels useless now ever since boons and circle of healing took over the meta

Comments

  • Give legion can jump and run on the wall.

    7905471-20210411_111755.gif


  • I imagine we'd get the Snurse treatment.

    Base fatigue from Frenzy : 2s

    Extra fatigue when hitting in FF: +1s

    The Freddy wakeup treatment.

    Deep Wounds timer gets shorter for every time you've been frenized.

    Alongside a cheeky note that the Day of the Dead skins are glowing stronger now.

  • I am not getting my hopes up. It is sad because I really loved their appearance but I don't feel like playing them anymore because how underwhelming they feel. I enjoy other killers better.

    I hope I am wrong and change they get is more significant than I think it will be.

  • I do not have high hopes.

    They'll probably cut a second from his cooldown and call it a year.

  • Watch them make legion even weaker

  • @Pulsar said:

    I do not have high hopes.

    They'll probably cut a second from his cooldown and call it a year.

    Probably add that second to Hillbilly's bump penalty.

    I checked it and the minimal hillbilly rework included an extra second base bump penalty

  • @Pulsar said:

    I do not have high hopes.

    They'll probably cut a second from his cooldown and call it a year.

    Ooooff felt that one

  • @Pulsar said:

    I do not have high hopes.

    They'll probably cut a second from his cooldown and call it a year.

    Whoa whoa whoa. Slow down. That's at least a 3 year project.

  • Technically they could just nerf Legion to the ground but hopefully it'll be something nice.

  • I’m praying it’s not just simple number changes. Legion, they need a full on rework

  • Man legion being able to just parkour across the map would be so cool!

  • @WishIcouldmain said:

    I’m praying it’s not just simple number changes. Legion, they need a full on rework

    I hope not, but to be fair I'm kind of biased since I used to play Legion a ton before CoH was around

  • @DoritoHead said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2868718#Comment_2868718

    I hope not, but to be fair I'm kind of biased since I used to play Legion a ton before CoH was around

    In my opinion. Their power is what the devs shouldn’t be making. Lame interactivity on both sides. Basic gameplay. Low killer skill ceiling. Power that has to be kept weak. One of the worst killers they made in design terms. Even with slight buffs they’d still be weak and have same issues. And they can’t have huge buffs otherwise old Legion. Best things is a full rework.

  • @WishIcouldmain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2868758#Comment_2868758

    In my opinion. Their power is what the devs shouldn’t be making. Lame interactivity on both sides. Basic gameplay. Low killer skill ceiling. Power that has to be kept weak. One of the worst killers they made in design terms. Even with slight buffs they’d still be weak and have same issues. And they can’t have huge buffs otherwise old Legion. Best things is a full rework.

    They definitely have big design issues, but for me it's offset because I like running around and stabbing people.

  • @DoritoHead said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2868786#Comment_2868786

    They definitely have big design issues, but for me it's offset because I like running around and stabbing people.

    But, then there’s the issue have interactivity while doing so. If Legion wants to hit you tough luck nothing you can do. Except hold W. And because they’re forced to be designed to where they can’t use their power to down. Which isn’t enjoyable

  • I hope Legion gets something because they are one of the worst killers in the game right now, next to Pig and Clown.