Hatch offerings
Do people still use these since keys were gutted??
Do people still use these since keys were gutted??
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I actually haven't used them once since they debuted
Sometimes, especially when I have a quest. But I think these basement and hatch offerings should be hidden (secret - only for survivors to see), just like the Shroud offerings.
Yeah, it's kinda useful for a brown, honestly. Brown BP offerings give you 50% BP in 1 category, but a hatch escape gives you 5000 BP.
Having a fail safe option in solo q ain't bad. If poop hits the fan, sometimes I mind game the hatch and actually camp a Gate, expecting the killer to camp the hatch
I can't remember the last time I saw a hatch escape with a key honestly.
I saw it happen when spectating the other night, but that was the only time in ages. Honestly if they eliminated keys, people would hardly notice.
Some of those old Tome challenges are essentially out of the question now, though.
I don't use them and never did even before keys were nerfed. I still see other players in my games using them semi-frequently.
I did the same -- made it really easy to get that challenge done quickly.
I've seen those offerings being used....
It's probably cause they want to know where Hatch will spawn
But that's just one thing
i still see (and use) them once in awhile. Especially if i'm doing the killer rift challenge. Sure the last survivor knows too but i love the thrill and putting basement at killer shack makes the area high risk for a survivor to run there in a chase.
I only using them for the killer challenges.
Usually only with a key as a survivor, and regularly while solo on DbD mobile (where hatch and key nerfs aren’t live yet). But yeah, real helpful for closing hatch as killer too.
I’m of the opinion the hatch and key nerfs may have not needed to be so harsh if they only they had never invented these offerings - or at least made them available to survivors.