Remove Rotten Fields
This map is a pure nightmare to as Killer on it
An entire huge cornfield, which gives perfect camo to survivors
I thought swamp is bad, but this one tops it by a long shot
This map is a pure nightmare to as Killer on it
An entire huge cornfield, which gives perfect camo to survivors
I thought swamp is bad, but this one tops it by a long shot
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I wouldn't mind this map being deleted either. Though my reasons are different. I just think it is boring design.
Then lets delete Lery's and Game aswell and we got a deal. From a map we finally can play stealth to maps where injured survivors cant escape.
Every map in the game is survivor sided except the game and a little less the doctor's.
Also the Shape can't stalk through the cornfield!! Great design.
Either they make every map balanced or half for each side.
I wouldn't call the map completely boring design wise. The large cornfield kinda gives it a visual appeal. The most boring map in my opinion is Shelter Woods. The large tree just doesn't make it feel unique and the rest are standard assets. It doesn't feel unique at all.
dude... thats by far my favourite coldwind farm map, due to its gigantic open area in the middle, giving no cover to the survivors and allowing me to get easy chainsaws.
cornblindness isnt too much of a problem with enough skill tbh, so you will be able to get around that with enough practise.
Also the best basement ro camp in the game.
I think one thing that would spice up the corn maps is to have areas of corn that are dying so they're a darker shade of brown instead of just the golden color. It'd be like the entity has touched those areas and made them wither somewhat.
It would work similar to some of the open areas but no be so much that one side has a huge advantage but would spice things up some.