Give it to me BHVR
Give me Bedsheet Myers and Dr Loomis
They will fit very nicely with the Haddonfield Rework
Give me Bedsheet Myers and Dr Loomis
They will fit very nicely with the Haddonfield Rework
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Bob Michael? Yes.
As much as I love Loomis he would look kind of out of place doing things like vaulting lol.
Give me Myers in car already BHVR, he drives a car in the movie, he should be able to do it in game.
#CarForMyers
Yes Bob Michael. I want that skin so bad for The Shape.
As for the Loomis skin, we do have Bill who is an older feller, maybe that can convince you ;)
I love the way you think
If they bring in Loomis my only requirement is that it's Donald Pleasance and not the new loomis
Yeah, it's just not really something I see Donald Pleasance's estate giving permission for. Unfortunately the absolute madman isn't around to give his input ๐
Also if they could just give us Resurrection Myers specifically so I can bully the sht out of him, that would be FANTASTIC
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/251817/myers-needs-new-skins