What Map Rework/Graphical Update would you like to see next

I am adding Lery's on this because it wasn't really nearly as much of a graphical improvement or even a rework at all especially compared the the complete graphics overhaul of the other realms

Comments

  • Léry's doesn't need it as top priority considering it looks good as it is. The rest definitely do. ESPECIALLY THOSE DAMN SWAMPS!

  • @FilthyLegionMain said:

    Léry's doesn't need it as top priority considering it looks good as it is. The rest definitely do. ESPECIALLY THOSE DAMN SWAMPS!

    I love the aesthetics of the map. they just look very outdated

  • It's Trickster's worst map because nearly every single loop is long and tall enough to completely counter his power and doesn't leave an opening for m1 mindgames. If Red Forest got reworked I would jump for joy as I completely despise anytime I spawn in it.

  • @Tricksters_Wife said:

    It's Trickster's worst map because nearly every single loop is long and tall enough to completely counter his power and doesn't leave an opening for m1 mindgames. If Red Forest got reworked I would jump for joy as I completely despise anytime I spawn in it.

    As a Trickster Main. I agree and disagree.

    Mothers dwelling yes.

    But temple of purgation I don't really have a problem with at all actually

    The worst map for trickster in my opinion is Eyrie of Crows

  • Lery's already got reworked.

  • Swamp needs work, for balance and aesthetics. Something to make it less completely impossible to see in some spots would be fantastic, like a little more contrast between the ground and nearby objects.

  • @Leonardo1ita said:

    Lery's already got reworked.

    Sorta? Not really all the other maps got complete graphic changes, lerys not so much

  • I like this map and how it looks.

    I hope they update it but don´t change it too much.

  • @IlliterateGenocide said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2866811#Comment_2866811

    Sorta? Not really all the other maps got complete graphic changes, lerys not so much

    It did though twice. One patch with all of the new assets and then a second patch a few months after that updated a lot of the wall textures.

    I suggest looking at the old Lerys on YouTube.

  • Lerys already got a graphical update, it was one of the first maps to get one

  • @TeabaggingGhostface said:

    Lerys already got a graphical update, it was one of the first maps to get one

    yeah but not realm beyond

  • Only thing they could do to it is add some breakable walls

  • i think they could slightly improve graphics, i dont think lerys needs a rework more just a graphic change. cause even tho it still looks amazing you can still see it aged

  • Swamp is horrible. It's too dark, there's a lot of dead zones, and the buildings/boats are full of super strong loops that can't really be countered.

  • I want to see Shrek whenever we load into the swamp.

  • Would be nice, but I'm scared for the next map rework since BHVR's anti-grass sentiment has been shining through as they remove grass from every map in the game.

  • They BETTER not do Lery's again, at least not until after Swamp and Red Forest. Lery's was LITERALLY the first map to get a graphical update. Then they did it AGAIN a few updates ago (a little smaller, but still noticeable). I don't want to see anymore updates to Lery's, that aren't balance, until after the remaining 2 get them.

  • These maps are the equivalent of stale cereal

    Ugly, boring and just plain bland.

  • @ChurchofPig said:

    They BETTER not do Lery's again, at least not until after Swamp and Red Forest. Lery's was LITERALLY the first map to get a graphical update. Then they did it AGAIN a few updates ago (a little smaller, but still noticeable). I don't want to see anymore updates to Lery's, that aren't balance, until after the remaining 2 get them.

    Yeah I understand that. I just put that there cause its technically applicable , I 100% agree with you

  • @Brokenbones said:

    These maps are the equivalent of stale cereal

    Ugly, boring and just plain bland.

    Not enough bugs flying around. when they update it i would like to see fireflies moths and dragonflies

  • I'd love to see Behavior do what they can to balance these maps. Temple and Mother's Dwelling are both very large and a challenge for many killers - but have a ton of potential if they get another pass from the map design team - who have been showing nothing but talent these past couple of years (Crow map notwithstanding)

  • @Valik said:

    I'd love to see Behavior do what they can to balance these maps. Temple and Mother's Dwelling are both very large and a challenge for many killers - but have a ton of potential if they get another pass from the map design team - who have been showing nothing but talent these past couple of years (Crow map notwithstanding)

    Mothers dwelling I agree on, not much trouble on temple tho

  • Definitely swamp. Lerys doesn't really need it.

  • 100% swamp honestly