Where those models already!?

It took you 3 seconds to make those survivor models all at once. Where are all the killer models? No there is 0 excuse that there has been not even 1 remodel yet. I mean they should all be done by now but I don't know what happened. I wanna see Hillbilly and Wraith next. Make Hillbilly look more like his little photo on the left when you're in the background or store page. His face there looks creepy and in game looks dopey. And fix Nemesis' model of course. Neck area too big.

Comments

  • @TheDarkTyrant said:

    It took you 3 seconds to make those survivor models all at once. Where are all the killer models? No there is 0 excuse that there has been not even 1 remodel yet. I mean they should all be done by now but I don't know what happened. I wanna see Hillbilly and Wraith next. Make Hillbilly look more like his little photo on the left when you're in the background or store page. His face there looks creepy and in game looks dopey. And fix Nemesis' model of course. Neck area too big.

    Trapper, Nurse and Doctor where all remodeled

  • im 100% sure it didn't take 3 seconds and killer models probably take more time since they're way bigger in size compared to survivors

  • I already know this. Those were finished awhile ago though.

  • @some_guy1 said:

    im 100% sure it didn't take 3 seconds and killer models probably take more time since they're way bigger in size compared to survivors

    I knew someone would use this as an excuse but no it isn't one. Yes they take longer but the last time we had one was very long ago. At least 1 simply should've been done by now.

  • I recommend you get into 3d modelling. You will soon find out it takes a bit more than 3 seconds.

  • @Pukenplag said:

    I recommend you get into 3d modelling. You will soon find out it takes a bit more than 3 seconds.

    As someone who is in 3d modelling a bit i can confirm it takes TONS of time just to make the face etc but tbf they have alot of workers and get paid for it and it really was a very long time now so i wonder what they are working on rn.

  • @Pukenplag said:

    I recommend you get into 3d modelling. You will soon find out it takes a bit more than 3 seconds.

    Well I don't know why people actually think I mean 3 seconds. I've done some. It takes awhile but there should at least be 1 killer done. At least the base models.

  • Pretty sure Nemesis won’t be part of those remodels anyways as he was created after they started the new models…

    @TheDarkTyrant said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2866372#Comment_2866372

    Well I don't know why people actually think I mean 3 seconds. I've done some. It takes awhile but there should at least be 1 killer done. At least the base models.

    everybody knows you don’t actually mean 3 seconds. But while exaggerated you still made your thread and state they were done quickly which just isn’t true.

    they simply had other priorities since then, as the whole Realm Beyond Update (which character models are part of) was kinda paused.

  • @Pukenplag said:

    I recommend you get into 3d modelling. You will soon find out it takes a bit more than 3 seconds.

    This. I'm stuck making 2d games cause i cant get my head around it

  • You only look at their weapons/arms when you actually play them, so why on earth are their models so important?

  • @Voodoo_Thirsty said:

    You only look at their weapons/arms when you actually play them, so why on earth are their models so important?

    You see them when playing survivor. Also on lobby and beginning of a match and Mori animations.

  • @Mooks said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2866638#Comment_2866638

    You see them when playing survivor. Also on lobby and beginning of a match and Mori animations.

    Nah.... still not convinced. Survivors I understand, cuz you literally see them all game long, but reworking all the outfits and models for killers is overkill.

    They should not be top priority over game balancing, etc.

  • @Voodoo_Thirsty said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2866642#Comment_2866642

    Nah.... still not convinced. Survivors I understand, cuz you literally see them all game long, but reworking all the outfits and models for killers is overkill.

    They should not be top priority over game balancing, etc.

    Well they are certainly not top priority.

    but still… they started to do them and just for consistency should finish them as well. And the killer aesthetics are a big part of the game.

  • @Mooks said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2866649#Comment_2866649

    Well they are certainly not top priority.

    but still… they started to do them and just for consistency should finish them as well. And the killer aesthetics are a big part of the game.

    What if they sought to rework only a handful of them?

    I don't remember devs promising an overhaul of killer models like they did with the survivors...

  • @Voodoo_Thirsty said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2866654#Comment_2866654

    What if they sought to rework only a handful of them?

    I don't remember devs promising an overhaul of killer models like they did with the survivors...

    Then they should state that they won’t overhaul these outdated models. Doesn’t make sense to me though, when they literally rework everything else

  • @Mooks said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2866658#Comment_2866658

    Then they should state that they won’t overhaul these outdated models. Doesn’t make sense to me though, when they literally rework everything else

    They´re gonna change them someday. I really don´t think they would intentionally keep Hillbilly looking like a melted Ken doll with PS2 graphics.

  • @Voodoo_Thirsty said:

    You only look at their weapons/arms when you actually play them, so why on earth are their models so important?

    Why do people buy skins for killers then?

  • @Voodoo_Thirsty said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2866642#Comment_2866642

    Nah.... still not convinced. Survivors I understand, cuz you literally see them all game long, but reworking all the outfits and models for killers is overkill.

    They should not be top priority over game balancing, etc.

    I like customizing my characters. Saying I can only see the weapon and hands is not a good answer. I like KNOWING what I'm wearing and KNOWING I look cool. That actually helps a lot believe if or not. Just like how graphics and sounds mean more to a game than people give it credit for. You could have a game with amazing gameplay but the entire game is untextures and stock models and not many will wanna play it.

  • I think Spirit is due for a Model rework. Her facial textures look outdated and so does her hair. A shame that only Nurse, Trapper, and Doctor are the only killers that got remodeled

  • Exactly. Just the small thing of knowing you look cool even if you can't see it during gameplay is fun and holds a bit more weight than people think. And every time I exit to the menu and wait in the lobby and have a cool skin I get some joy out of just looking at something really cool. It's like a picture. I like to just look at pictures sometimes. It's cool. I buy them. Not too different.

  • @GillyBeannn said:

    I think Spirit is due for a Model rework. Her facial textures look outdated and so does her hair. A shame that only Nurse, Trapper, and Doctor are the only killers that got remodeled

    I think everyone before Ghost Face should get one. Maybe throw in Oni and Deathslinger. Sure they look good but are still a little off. Especially Deathslinger's face. It doesn't really matter which order though. At this point I want to see anyone. Even if it's someone I don't play.


    Also hello once again Gilly.

  • @TheDarkTyrant said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2867490#Comment_2867490

    I think everyone before Ghost Face should get one. Maybe throw in Oni and Deathslinger. Sure they look good but are still a little off. Especially Deathslinger's face. It doesn't really matter which order though. At this point I want to see anyone. Even if it's someone I don't play.

    Also hello once again Gilly.

    Hello again Tyrant! :)