How to get Adept Plague

Run the Prayer Tablet Fragment. No, really.

With it and the Haemetite Seal, you infect objects for 110 seconds, which infect Survivors incredibly fast. You're going to be running Corrupt, so what do you do? Give every unblocked generator a quick infection and now survivors have to decide if they want to wait out the Corrupt and give me a free 2 minutes, or try to progress the game and A: infect themselves in seconds, and B: tell me where they are.

My survivors chose the latter. That game was a glorious, brutal stomp.

I love Prayer Tablet Fragment. Give it a run or two.

Comments

  • Her "meme" addon is amazing, love running it.

  • You'll be stuck as an m1 killeer when ppl realize gens are perma infected. This is a great way to get value out of Tinkerer and Fearmonger.

    Love prayer tablet

  • Doesnt do much when everyone just stays injured and all have DH to fix mistakes.

    Is an okay addon though for sure, I like running an apple. Having those extra pools can really help on tougher maps or high skilled players


  • @EntitySpawn said:

    Doesnt do much when everyone just stays injured and all have DH to fix mistakes.

    Is an okay addon though for sure, I like running an apple. Having those extra pools can really help on tougher maps or high skilled players

    You'd have to deal with DH anyway without tablet, though. Running it just means you don't have to do The Plague Dance™ of running around a rock while trying to vomit on someone for 10 seconds to infect them.

    And if they don't run DH, they're just beaned. And if they cleanse early enough, you just win.

  • @Grandpa_Crack_Pipe said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2865707#Comment_2865707

    You'd have to deal with DH anyway without tablet, though. Running it just means you don't have to do The Plague Dance™ of running around a rock while trying to vomit on someone for 10 seconds to infect them.

    And if they don't run DH, they're just beaned. And if they cleanse early enough, you just win.

    I never chase round a rock to infect someone, if I waste that time iv lost already lol.

    I always vs 3or more DH, I'm just saying it's an okay addon but she has better imo

  • Plagues meme add on is surprisingly a good add on that changes how she plays. Wished other killer meme add ons were changed to provide some sort of valid play. Clowns is just meh, nothing game changing other than turning his bottles into party poppers.