You wake up in at the dentist after an operation and your dentist is the clown what do you do?
Hm?
Hm?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I tell him to do the reload dance because I'm probably still intoxicated from whatever he gave me
Ask him why he's a dentist now and how many infections did he give me with his crusty fingers.
Also ask him if he's changed to collecting teeth now but I probably wouldn't be able to speak properly anyway.
what kind of dentist office hires clowns?
this recession is hitting us all i guess
I'd be proud of him for becoming a dentist and changing his collection from fingers to teeth his patients let him keep after having them removed.
Reformed!