Back to “normal” queue times?
After Sadako came out I noticed that survivor queue times got a lot shorter as I assume more people were playing killer. Seems like the surge in killer players has already died down and I’m back to my normal instant killer queues no matter the time of day/evening (eastern US time zone). Are others seeing the same?
Comments
This happens every time a new chapter releases. Everyone tries out the new killer and gets bored so goes back to survivor
because survivor is not as hard as killer,even in solo I have more fun then playing killer.
Pretty much. SBMM is also back to giving completely random matchups.
I play around 3-6 AM EU time and my queue times for killer takes forever
Just played one Killer and one Survivor match.
Instant for Killer, about 6 minute queue for Survivor
Artist did not change queues for me. I remember killer still was fast for me. But usually new killers makes queues slower for killers, true.
Survivor queues are pretty long yesterday I had a 40 minute queue at 10 pm made a hamburger while waiting lol
40 minutes!? What time zone do you play in?
PDT west coast NA
Survivor queues are long for sure but i never waited that long. It was max 10 minutes at worse case. Wow, i would play different game.