I'm forcing lerys until double range is fixed
I really can't stand to start the match and hear the nurse, it has come to a point where dbd matches have become very repetitive, and on top of that, the nurses complain that we put lerys, using both ranges, 5 matchs of dbd, are nurses, what this game have become
Comments
This map is one of nurses worst maps, so many ways to break line of sight.
This is point, is not it
I heard Midwich was worse than Lery's
Tell truth or i will shoot Demo.
Nooo, lol midwich has the highest kill percentage
Memeing I see.
Lerys is the worst map for Nurse. So much LOS opportunities.
On Midwich you're just dead.
Fine.
Midwich isn't worse than Lery's
No no, Cowshed has the highest kill rate
Maybe
I've been taken to Lerys as addonless nurse, just afking in exit gate as I write this.
midwich is better, because this map is to small, and have 2 floors
Isint it the opposite?
Lery's being her worst map? Ha!
You CLEARLY havent played on Hawk-
I don’t mind Lerry. Ar least it doesn’t have so many layers like Bahdam.
And if the basement is in the middle, it is not very hard to defend.
I think Lery's has one of the best basements in the game. The one in the main room is such a nightmare since you usually have 4-5 gens all sitting around it. You don't even need Agi + Iron grasp there to play a basement game usually.
People accidently vault into it a lot. I send myself there a ton as Bubba.
The library basement is still serviceable too.
No, trust me bro