Anyone with a lonesome year 3 cake
I will never use this
I will never use this
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Using this two or three years from now will somehow break the game.
I have 69 on Ghostface.
I only have one and it's on my Hag.
I got 2 of each anniversary cake on Claudette :)
They will never be used.
I had some but I had to use them before I prestige some characters.
Still got my old map offerings and old moon offerings.
Claudette and David, both icons:
Also Freddy
I think that's all of my 3rd year cakes (Claudette pisses me off because the 4th year cake isn't a mutliple of 5).