Us vs them
Just as the title said. No middle ground. Pick a side. BUT KEEP IT CIVIL.
Killer or survivor. Go go go go go.
I pick killer. Cause fk those angsty ass teenagers always touching things that dont belong to them. Giggling while touching generators. Its like babysitting.
"NO DWIGHT GET OUT OF THE LOCKER"
"NO CLADETTE ITS NOT HIDE AND SEEK TIME"
Comments
Us vs them for the win. I chose to be the observer
I am picking Entity. I wanna see all of your tears.
No tears. They're a waste of good suffering...
I'm 50/50 I play both sides equal so I can't really pick because If I could only do one side I would've quit the game years ago
What now
God. These werent choices. Way to follow directions. Def surv mains
Yeah I’m a survivor main. Killer is pretty boring. And Myers being OP doesn’t help. Lmao
Nothing worse than the morally grey. Its like Pick a side already gooosh :^)
...
Youre def a killer main :^)
...
i call camera man.
Ugh. No wonder you have daddy issues. Dont even follow directions. Goooosh. I sentence you 1000 matches faced camped by bubba. Goodday sir.
doesnt matter, still camera man *fist pump*
Bad survivor. Bad.
Wth. No. Only survivors will us vs us. Cause its really killer vs survivor vs survivor vs survivor vs survivor.
Kinda like hockey... if you dont watch hockey and dont like making sense.