Should I p3 next yui or zarina next?
Should I p3 next yui or zarina next?
Should I p3 next yui or zarina next?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yui.
Who cares about Zarina.
Yui.
Zarina is an icon but Yui holds a very close place in my heart.
Yuiiiii
Check the p3 images of both and decide yourself would be the best option.
Does Zarina prefer men?
Yui because the woman is a literal bad-ass.
Oh and she's like the only female survivor who has long nails.
Yui is the one ๐
Definitely Yui.
Zarina
Yui bc hot
I will never prestige Yui because I dont want to see the blood outlay on her skin
Clean is good.
But is Zarina a lesbian?
What's that got to do with prestiging a character?
and FYI: no, there is no official LGBT character in DBD yet.
thanks