Nerf Doctor Addons
I was just held hostage in yet another match against the doctor for well over 20 minutes. The doctor's addons make him ridiculous to play against. His kit is not fun to play against what so ever..the fact a doctor can shock you from two jungle gyms away to completely have full control and not even need to touch the gens is just broken. I would love to see some reworks soon for him...again. It's just annoying at this point that I have to contemplate disconnecting from the game anytime I see a doctor because there is a chance it is a sadistic killer main who likes to just slug people down and leave them and just make sure no gens are done and the game drags on for well over the standard play time a match of DBD should go on for..either nerf doctor or make it so if a match hits a certain point everyone loses.
Comments
Yeah let's nerf one of the weakest killers in the game....
The only change he really needs is for it not to be able to go through floors/ceilings cough Gideons cough.
I think that 20 or more minute matches are no fun and there needs to be something that makes it better.
i hate doc bc how "fun"it is to play against
Most issues you state can be done with most if not all Killers.
And you seem to only have a problem with Interview Tape, which isn't a valid reason at all.
How did his addons hold you hostage. Didn't know addons could bodyblock you into a corner hmm...
Does going against Doctor suck/is it annoying? Yeah.
Is it unbeatable? Nope.
Ping pong between gens/split up if multiple survivors, even with distressing/unnerving/overcharge he still needs to travel.
Don't let yourself leave 3 gens close together, that's just handing them a long, drawn out game that they'll likely win. That's 100% on you/your team to avoid.
Even with his longest range addon he can't get you off gens that easily if you make sure the last gens are spaced out properly.
If he slugs you, well... you'll bleed out eventually and he'll end up depipping off the match with few bloodpoints. Just make sure you crawl away from gens/other survivors so he needs to decide between sticking close to you to ensure you stay down, or protecting gens. It will either give others a chance to get the gen or get you up.
Just because he's annoying, doesn't mean he's too strong/needs a nerf. I absolutely HATE going against doctor but it's silly to blame the killer for your mistakes.
You hit them, they try to pull you off gens by running away from the 3 gens. If you stay on gens, they justheal, which draws out the game.
Survivors healing holds the game hostage because I have hit them so many times at this point I am BP capped in the "hit" category lol!
Healing should be nerfed when I play doctor because it holds the game hostage and is annoying for me.
Disconnecting is your first solution?
Maybe you struggled because he locates you because you're screaming? Get the perk "Calm Spirit" to tier 3, equip it and never find the doctor an issue again.
Or maybe he's a problem in chases? That's true. Shock therapy prevents you from interacting with anything for 2.5 seconds; pretty scary.
Although, the addon that increases the distance of shock therapy also increases the charge time, making shock therapy virtually useless in chases. It's good at keeping survs at level 3 madness, but it's easily countered. Run away and sit in a corner for a few seconds. After madness is healed, go get the gen farthest from him. Oh, you didn't finish the map's inner gens first? Oops. aaaand he's running nurse's calling?? Better luck next time.
Doctor is extremely weak on low ranks.
By any means he should be buffed in nearly every aspect.
Getting out of insanity needs to be harder and insanity should be more punishing.
The static aura then should be less punishing.
No, anyone but Doc. Make someone else be Freddy’s substitute (I’m pretty sure Leatherface could fit that position so well in his current state).
I ######### up... I actually need to strategize and not close my eyes and play the game therefore nerf it.
Nice logic.
i know its frustrating to lose against one of the worst killers ingame, but coming here on the forum, complaining and asking for nerfs wont help you in that point.
this will only draw even more attention on the fact, that you have lost against one of the weakest killers this game has to offer, plus you achieve nothing but that people smirk when they see your threat.
I mean you have a point; but I'm just voicing my opinion. btw didn't lose that match
just spent over 20 minutes trying to escape..and did..but that's the point no one should be in a game for that long and his addons allow this to happen. point blank period
your fault, don't 3 gen yourselves
its not a 3 gen when he can shock the majority of the maps with certain addons
but thank you for your input!
on no map can he shock over 50% of the map
Because what you described wasn't even close.
Yes, nerf a addon dependent killer's addons. Gonna make him really useful.
if it mildly inconveniences me it's holding the game hostage
That streamer didn't get the resonance he/she was hoping for.