why are awesomes so hard to get?
ive literally have been like 5 awesomes away from 50 for a week and when i look at other posts theirs only one or two usually from me why?
ive literally have been like 5 awesomes away from 50 for a week and when i look at other posts theirs only one or two usually from me why?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
you too
[Glances at 660 Awesomes]
Huh.
well forums ill be gone for all of break remember my helpful impacts
should be back on monday but that depends on travel time
I tossed my Awesomes across the board but sadly unlike @Orion I've only got 417 but at least I've got plenty of LOLS.
"Laughing with you" LOLs or "laughing at you" ones?
I've got both some of the good ones are from my sarcastic responses or the logic that's rather dry but makes you laugh when you think about it. The rest are from the trolls when they don't like the response or i out logic them and thus don't like the response.
The latter ones just make me laugh and I take those as a badge of honor.
Despite all the haters, people do enjoy my comments. I'm like DbD.
Be vocal about changes, and hope the people like it. Post something funny.
Anywho, I gave ya one.
I thought awesome was the new lol?
I give people a lot of sarcastic awesomes now.
Crap, maybe I am foruming wrong?
ASIOJDIOSJISDJO SARCASTIC AWESOMES LMAO THATS FUNNY.
I want a "now this is epic" button.