So today is my bday
And i just have one question. How many spirit posts is too many spirit posts which will count towards spam? If any mod would wanna answer this i would love to know (:
And i just have one question. How many spirit posts is too many spirit posts which will count towards spam? If any mod would wanna answer this i would love to know (:
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@TheGannMan
This is a good question, I know MandyTalk is the one who gets paid to be here so she can probably give an answer.
Man hopefully
Happy birthday.
If I was a mod, I'd count anything more than 2 Spirit posts posted within 24 hours as spam
How about one Spirit and one Sadako?
but I mean like comparing Sadako and Spirit
I see what you did there.
And maybe someone can tell me what "In Lieu" means ffs
Ty!
Nah
This post is not cringe!
Rather, It's really passive aggressive.
Nah i have a legit question. Cause i dont wanna get banned from the forums. But i also wanna start a dbd religion about spirit glory be to her phase. Also its legit my bday. So two and two i suppose.
Everything is cringe if youre edgy enough
C'est en français. Lieu = place.
Uhh ¿Jawohl?
Well happy birthday to you!
Ty!
Happy birthday!
Is that German with Spanish question marks?
happy birthday
<3
Happy birthday 💛
Oh lmao I just got carried away. I swear, every time someone tells me it's their bday, I say Happy Birthday in my head and continue the conversation, without realising I never actually pronounced those words lol.
Happy birthday 🥳🎉!!!
perhaps.
Facts.
well, happy birthday I guess.
Happy Birthday!🎉
Ty everyone for the bday wishes. Ya honestly made today better (:
Happy birthday!
:)
Bday hamsters. Yeeeees!
Did you just call those chinchillas hamsters? Blasphemy!
Are those your Chinchillas?!
Bday hamsters. Yeeeees!
Nope, mine wouldn’t hold still for a second with something not edible like partyhats… just some random internet pic
those are mine:
Oh. ok. they Looked like yours
Ya know what always goes well with a birthday? Clowns, partyhats, and intoxication
I have intoxication. Not the other two atm. But im working on it lol
This looks like the cover of a rap album lol