can I even be "-rep" 'd for tunneling or waiting out ds?
can they really be considered as toxic? like, tunneling is a strategy that is good for making sure that 1 less survivor can keep generators going, and waiting out DS is just countering a perk, baiting dead hard is just countering a perk and camping is just a strategy if you want to gaurantee someone into a stage/death? on my profile I was -rep'd because I was tunneling (i wasnt) and because I waited out ds. I can understand the tunneling part to some extent but not the DS.
Comments
You can be "-rep" for anything. Doesn't mean it means anything.
You can get -rep for anything ever, it's meaningless.
I don't even know why people value "+-rep" at all. I saw one hidden in ASCII art of... an act and can no longer take them seriously at all. Not that I did to begin with.
-rep, killed my entire team when we just wanted to do gens and escape
Iam so sick of hearing "tunneling is a strategy". No! Its a serious gameflaw that makes the game totaly braindead and frustating. Dont try to defend this bs.
Is looping a strategy? Because if we're just going around calling anything unintended a gameflaw even if the devs endorse it, then looping is also a "serious gameflaw that makes the game totally braindead and frustrating" as you put it.
Is it frustrating to be tunneled out of the game? sure.
Is it braindead? no
Is it a strategy? yes
You personally not liking something doesn't make it braindead or not a strategy. The killer player is free to decide how they want to kill their opponents.
Let me consult the official rulebook on -reps and I'll let you know.
-rep
#########, how do i undo this
-rep ๐