Killer “fun to play against” tier list (with Sadako)
So I did this tier list based off how fun they are to play as yesterday. Now let’s do the most fun killers to play against.
So I did this tier list based off how fun they are to play as yesterday. Now let’s do the most fun killers to play against.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The bottom three tiers are reserved for killers I don't enjoy because I'm bad at facing them, killers I don't enjoy because their players are usually not nice or just use tactics that are a headache to go against, and Hag.
Spirit does give out happiness doesn’t she? ☺️
Hmmmmm bubba so high?
In my experience I barely get Bubba campers and I like looping Bubbas. Also getting camping Bubbas is a joyful experience. Hopefully @ThiccBudhha face camps me one day, it would be an honor.
I like to keep my Tier Lists simple.
Fictional character love is a beautiful thing 😁
That it sure is :)