The end game collapse
I personally love the atmosphere and tension it creates. Honestly I wish the endgame collapse would be a much longer mechanic in the game. It doesnt even has to be exactly the same, some kind of phase in the main game that creates some extra tension for both sides would be very cool.
Sometimes the games are abit stale and one sided, there is rarely this "chaos" Bhvr mentioned in year 3 anniversary.
Thoughts?
Comments
I'm with you in the sense that I like EGC although it does feel a bit rushed. Weren't there supposed to be a start game mechanic introduced? Mentioned a few years ago but never happened
They stated in the last Q&A that they scrapped it.
Tbf there is nothing wrong with the early game. The Killer needs an easier way to create pressure
I wish that end game perks altered the collapse in some way. Maybe changing the color scheme from red to blue or something.
What’s a start game mechanic?
there was a topic back then about a kind of "warm up" mechanic for the killer, where gens are blocked or something till the killer starts the first chase. But apperently it got scrapped.