Sadako Yamamura | Prestige 3 Skin
I'm ngl like most things Sadako I really really like this P3 cosmetic. It really suits her well imho.
(and yes, her jumpscare has her bloodied face)
I'm ngl like most things Sadako I really really like this P3 cosmetic. It really suits her well imho.
(and yes, her jumpscare has her bloodied face)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That prestiege weapon looks ######### great
i know right
I was curious about how Sadako looks at P3, so thanks for this. Kiiiiinda wish she had a little more red on the body cloth but I'd claw my way out of a well for this.
Looks rubbish honestly.
Not in her character she isn't Carrie.
She’s significantly darker than the base colors. Congrats on the prestige, OP.
Not bad. Clothes aren't great but the weapon is very very nice.
Unlike Artist's weapon...
Looks pretty good. I usually prestige all of my killers, but I don't think I'm going to her. I bought her ultra-rare outfit, and I can't see myself using anything else. It's just too awesome
Ty ^^
I love her bloody dress and her P3 weapon. The hair doesn't look much different from her default though.
Damn, I never prestiged any character but Claudy, because I think it's a waste of my bloodpoints. This weapon looks pretty awesome. Maybe Sadako will be my first p3 killer... Congrats on P3 🥂
the weapons are with p1
Yeah but if you start it'll look bad until you see the 3 on the icon
true... it's that weird ocd thing (that isn't actual ocd but it's easier to explain by saying ocd)
Sorry to bump this but I've just discovered very important info.
Her mori + mini mori share the model but look! she has blood from her eye and literally on her eyeball!! p3 only!
that's her p0 mori- looks like the blood from her eye started bleeding out lmao