Detective Hoffman from Saw as Legendary skin

Would anyone want that? I just recently realized that Saw doesnt has any Legendary skins (I mean pretty obvious since they got introduced with the Silent hill chapter). However I would love to see him in dbd!

One question though, what would he be? Killer or Survivor? Idk honestly since he could fit in both roles.

Comments

  • I want to play as Tricycle Billy.

    image.png


  • @BenZ0 said:

    Would anyone want that? I just recently realized that Saw doesnt has any Legendary skins (I mean pretty obvious since they got introduced with the Silent hill chapter). However I would love to see him in dbd!

    One question though, what would he be? Killer or Survivor? Idk honestly since he could fit in both roles.

    yeah I'd love a Hoffman version

    Tbh I've thought he would've been the better choice. Yes it was in one of the worst parts of the franchise but he did go on a killing spree in 3d so I think he would've been more fitting as a killer.

  • @BenZ0 said:

    Would anyone want that? I just recently realized that Saw doesnt has any Legendary skins (I mean pretty obvious since they got introduced with the Silent hill chapter). However I would love to see him in dbd!

    One question though, what would he be? Killer or Survivor? Idk honestly since he could fit in both roles.

    Any skins would be cool

    220072D9-4C32-4858-83E4-4E3CB32D8240.jpeg

    this guy for demo would have been awesome

  • @Elik said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/314175/detective-hoffman-from-saw-as-legendary-skin

    yeah I'd love a Hoffman version

    Tbh I've thought he would've been the better choice. Yes it was in one of the worst parts of the franchise but he did go on a killing spree in 3d so I think he would've been more fitting as a killer.

    I get where you are coming from but amanda fits much more and I am fine with that choice. Since she is kinda crazy and just ######### up, it makes much more sense that she would do something like this. Hoffman acted more with reason and plans but never so crazy as Amanda does.

  • He always would have made more sense as the killer than Amanda did.

  • @BenZ0 said:

    Would anyone want that? I just recently realized that Saw doesnt has any Legendary skins (I mean pretty obvious since they got introduced with the Silent hill chapter). However I would love to see him in dbd!

    One question though, what would he be? Killer or Survivor? Idk honestly since he could fit in both roles.

    It's a cute idea, but as it uses the likeness of a real person I'm not sure if they could swing it.

  • Not gonna lie, I always wanted to play as Billy. Not an Amanda costume but I mean the actual puppet.


    Lifesize and worn down. Sorta as a mockery to Kramer. Using him as a tool to kill rather than Kramer's plan of making people grateful of life.

    Replaces the pig noises with Billy's laugh. Make it a Legendary skin and I would buy it.

    Never really liked Amanda but always loved my boi Billy.

    image.png


  • Huge Saw fan, but I honestly never liked Hoffman's character. He's first introduced in Saw 4, which I consider to be the start of the downward trend for Saw. The story became a tangled mess and only the traps themselves were of any interest. The first 3 movies were probably the best, and Hoffman wasn't in those.

    This is just my opinion of course. I'd want a Dr. Gordon skin if anything.

  • I want Detective Sing. Two dudes from the force, helping eachother out in the realm!

  • It think it would be nice if the SAW chapter to get more (survivors, Killers and perks)

    But I also think that in doing that the game won't work (because of Amanda already being there)

  • Maybe as a survivor skin considering he almost outlived everyone in Saw. It would also be satisfying to see the Pig chasing him in the Entity's realm. I can honestly see it happening.

    I wanted an Amanda survivor skin for the longest time but that's extremely unlikely and I'm just an Amanda fan. Bottom line though I'm surprised we don't have even a single legendary survivor skin for the Saw chapter. I think there's plenty of good candidates to choose from tbh