I'm starting to think it's bugged at first daylight savings made some sense but something feels off someone at Behavior forgot to set the Timer I bet lmfao
guys I just signed up here because of this delay!! what is happening ? any news?
Nope seems it's a weekend and a holiday for Behavior so guessing this is a bug and they won't be back into the office until early tomorrow I'd use this as a day to get a higher grade for more BP for the reset which I'm guessing will be tomorrow.
Nope seems it's a weekend and a holiday for Behavior so guessing this is a bug and they won't be back into the office until early tomorrow I'd use this as a day to get a higher grade for more BP for the reset which I'm guessing will be tomorrow.
And since they fudged up, expect some bonus bloodpoints for the inconvenience on top of the points from the reset.
And since they fudged up, expect some bonus bloodpoints for the inconvenience on top of the points from the reset.
That'd be nice to be totally honest not even mad if we get more bloodpoints regardless not stressing it although people are using this as a motive to push the "game is dying" on twitter which is super cringe
Today is a weekend for Behavior and a Holiday so no ones in office meaning whatever has happened whether it bugged or they just forgot to set the timer either way it's not coming until tmw most likely.
That'd be nice to be totally honest not even mad if we get more bloodpoints regardless not stressing it although people are using this as a motive to push the "game is dying" on twitter which is super cringe
People will ######### and moan about anything they can just to ######### on the game. If they hate the game so much why don't they just stop playing and stop giving it so much attention?
But yeah.. every time something unexpected like this happens, we get points.. Or even when expected things happen, like the free points we got because rituals got reset due to the patch, which they said would happen.
Today is a weekend for Behavior and a Holiday so no ones in office meaning whatever has happened whether it bugged or they just forgot to set the timer either way it's not coming until tmw most likely.
still grinding up sadako so yeah ill take that happily
Same haha
Haven't played that much since the chapter came out, but I've been dumping points into her and Yoichi to get the teachables and then unlock them on everyone else.
I believe this issue should be resolved now, if players still have not received their Grade Rewards or gone through the Grade Reset please make a bug report on this, as from the information I had, it was late but it has now happened.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Anyone? Anyone?
Still nothing i'm waiting for my 2 milionssss
I'm starting to think it's bugged at first daylight savings made some sense but something feels off someone at Behavior forgot to set the Timer I bet lmfao
lol. i told you because today is holiday/sunday, maybe the team forget to push the button for rank reset. lmafao
Still nothing.
Bueller?
i spent hours yesterday grinding gold 4 to iri 1 for the points on killer only to find out i couldve done it this morning instead im gonna cry
Thanks for catching the reference :D
Nope nothing here either
I think it’s going to reset in about fourteen minutes. It’s not bugged, just shifted by daylight savings.
If it was shifted by Daylight Savings, it would've been 48 minutes ago. The normal time is 10AM CST / 11AM EST.
Not 💯 sure here. Guess we will find out soon. If it does not happen in five minutes, then they messed it up.
guys I just signed up here because of this delay!! what is happening ? any news?
Nope seems it's a weekend and a holiday for Behavior so guessing this is a bug and they won't be back into the office until early tomorrow I'd use this as a day to get a higher grade for more BP for the reset which I'm guessing will be tomorrow.
And since they fudged up, expect some bonus bloodpoints for the inconvenience on top of the points from the reset.
ahhhhh... well at least we can grind to even higher levels till they fix it xD
That'd be nice to be totally honest not even mad if we get more bloodpoints regardless not stressing it although people are using this as a motive to push the "game is dying" on twitter which is super cringe
I came here looking for this exact thread lmao, looks like someone there really forgot to press the buttons.
Today is a weekend for Behavior and a Holiday so no ones in office meaning whatever has happened whether it bugged or they just forgot to set the timer either way it's not coming until tmw most likely.
People will ######### and moan about anything they can just to ######### on the game. If they hate the game so much why don't they just stop playing and stop giving it so much attention?
But yeah.. every time something unexpected like this happens, we get points.. Or even when expected things happen, like the free points we got because rituals got reset due to the patch, which they said would happen.
Yes please
The Devs went on holiday and forgot to do the rank reset. GJ
well that's kinda annoying
It became a claudette and is currently hiding
It happens I'm sure we'll get some type of bonus or something who knows we'll see.
Sorry guys I stole all your rewards for myself
Give em back >;(
I was surprised to see my rank was not reset today.
It's not the 13th anymore?
It is, you just have to wait till 13 pm. Trust.
Imagine how long it'd take him to spend all these points.. He can keep them, that'll teach him!
It used to be at 17:00 CET.
We'll see.
me, 3 million into the 9 billion i received today:
Haha that would be enough points to max out everyone multiple times over.. and every upcoming character for years to come.
still grinding up sadako so yeah ill take that happily
Same haha
Haven't played that much since the chapter came out, but I've been dumping points into her and Yoichi to get the teachables and then unlock them on everyone else.
they forgor 💀
I believe this issue should be resolved now, if players still have not received their Grade Rewards or gone through the Grade Reset please make a bug report on this, as from the information I had, it was late but it has now happened.