Can anyone tell me if this costume is banned?
I've definitely never seen it before...
I've definitely never seen it before...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Damn that's cool they gave Wraith his cloak while sitting on the lobby screen.
What are you talking about? Itβs just a normal Claudette.
Omg it's Claudette in the Japanese DBD Mobile ads!
I was trying to keep my exclusive access under wraps :(
Blendettes in 2018 be like:
Were you trying to summon Jeryl?
Is it just me or does it kinda look like springtrap (joke)
First I've seen of it.
classic Blendette
This is happening to me every time I get back into my lobby after a match π. I used it as a background.
just click on "Store" button and then go back and then its normal again :)
Thank you!! I was closing the game everytime π