To all players

I just want to say how is your day today? I hope your doing well both in the game and in life. If your not doing great today then I hope your day gets be better.

I think my break from dbd is just about over so I have to ask how is the game so far? Is the community still split? Is toxicity on the rise? Whats new?

Comments

  • Community is still split, balance is in favour of the survivors still.

    More and more survivor mains are becoming fog whisperers (BHVR's we did a pretty good job so far mouth pieces).

  • @MilManson said:

    Community is still split, balance is in favour of the survivors still.

    More and more survivor mains are becoming fog whisperers (BHVR's we did a pretty good job so far mouth pieces).

    Oh well that's not good.

    Well is your day going ok?

  • Well Sadako is out and was buffed from the PTB but is still pretty underwhelming. Other than that, nothing new really.

  • Game is actually kind of fun. MMR just has a lot of match whiplash. You'll 'win' one match, then immediately get cratered the next. Sometimes its just whether the map is good for the killer or not. Or if there's boons. Or if you get tilted.

    Funny enough, I don't think toxicity is on the rise that much. It can just sometimes feel worse, because tunneling/booning 2nd story totems are the optimal choice most often. It usually isn't personal. So that's nice. I think. It just happens more often.

    Boons are pretty newish in the META, but other than that, its mostly the same pool of 30 perks (cumulative), depending on Killer or Survivor.

    Hope you enjoy yourself.

  • Lead dev has chosen to kill the game for some weird reason.

    Refuses to fix or remove sbmm

    Refuses to remove coh

    Ego is too massive to admit being wrong about something because the DaTa of kills and escapes shows they are correct even though there are plenty of videos showing kills does not = skill.

  • im very tired but i put that up to forced socialisation draining my social battery significantly, too much coursework catching up to me, and the fact it's 1 in the morning,

    just been facecamped and tunneled on first hook by a nemesis player and then called a slur in endgame chat but that's just your typical nemesis player im used to it

    oh and my favourite band released a new album which is nice

  • Okay, I guess it could be worse like my friend who is Ukrainian and lives in Kharkiv.

    Stuck between trying to be a nice person in DBD and then the game making me toxic because of how it's being run.