Why is the audio so bloody compressed, the trailer is nice I guess, but holy f could someone find the uncorrupted mp3 for this trailer before they posted it.
Ah, this trailer invoked some of the feelings I got when I first played this game. Where everything is scary and I avoided the killer at all costs. Now I just avoid them because I'm bad and don't want to be the first to go down.
Why is the audio so bloody compressed, the trailer is nice I guess, but holy f could someone find the uncorrupted mp3 for this trailer before they posted it.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Why is the audio so bloody compressed, the trailer is nice I guess, but holy f could someone find the uncorrupted mp3 for this trailer before they posted it.
Trapper is God on trailers. I am glad this boy has some moments feels good at least.
Ah, this trailer invoked some of the feelings I got when I first played this game. Where everything is scary and I avoided the killer at all costs. Now I just avoid them because I'm bad and don't want to be the first to go down.
It is overdriven. I also hate that.
Ah yes, Claudette erasure.
She's just hiding in a bush, someone will spot her sooner or later.
RIP Claudette. It's not like she's one of the OG4 or anything.