I am Glad Nurse Back the Home

I don't like play against her but she is chill killer for me. When i get bored because of balance issues, it is fun to play with her against strong survivors. Probably Nurse is only one killer gives me feel i have chance to win on all of games even i can not win all them. Anyway she back and i am happy. And she feels better without bugs.


Floods of Rage and Make Your Choice combo so good on her. I am camping sneaky (waiting at out of range hook and baiting for Make Your Choice). And then survivors give me another free hook so fast. It feels so good. I know it can be so annoying but it is super fun. 

Tagged: BHVR

Comments

  • nurse main - no brain.

  • @legacycolt said:

    nurse main - no brain.

    You have sad story against Nurse, are not you?

  • I admit playing as nurse is frustrating but rewarding. If i win i feel i out played them. If i lose its because i feel i messed up my blinks and not imbalance.

  • I'm happy that she's back...I don't play as her, but I have no problems playing against her. I didn't like that one of our killers was out of the roster for even a short time.

  • @Mandy said:

    I'm happy that she's back...I don't play as her, but I have no problems playing against her. I didn't like that one of our killers was out of the roster for even a short time.

    /looks at demopupper

  • @legacycolt said:

    nurse main - no brain.

    Thanks for letting us know.

  • @Mandy said:

    I'm happy that she's back...I don't play as her, but I have no problems playing against her. I didn't like that one of our killers was out of the roster for even a short time.

    Less content is less content.

    I'm still sad Hawkins is gone :(

  • @EvilJoshy said:

    I admit playing as nurse is frustrating but rewarding. If i win i feel i out played them. If i lose its because i feel i messed up my blinks and not imbalance.

    I wish she would not like to ground while cool-down. This is biggest part i dislike.

  • @Mandy said:

    I'm happy that she's back...I don't play as her, but I have no problems playing against her. I didn't like that one of our killers was out of the roster for even a short time.

    "I have no problems playing against her"

    Hey Mandy remember that clip of you dropping the pallet vs the noed nurse :p

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2844589#Comment_2844589

    "I have no problems playing against her"

    Hey Mandy remember that clip of you dropping the pallet vs the noed nurse :p

    Ohhh I remember that...I was playing with friends, and in voice call with them - he told me he had a plan, I knew I shouldn't have trusted him as his number one thing when we're playing together is to troll me, like the time he said "it's a bubba" as a Wraith uncloaked behind me and made me jump.

  • Same I mostly enjoy playing against Nurses and I hate to see content go (rip Demo, Nancy, Steve, Jonathan + Hawkins).

  • @Pepsidot said:

    Same I mostly enjoy playing against Nurses and I hate to see content go (rip Demo, Nancy, Steve, Jonathan + Hawkins).

    At least we still have them in the game, if not for purchase :(

    (with the exception of Hawkins there obviously)

  • @Pepsidot said:

    Same I mostly enjoy playing against Nurses and I hate to see content go (rip Demo, Nancy, Steve, Jonathan + Hawkins).

    Yeah same. It is so sad they removed Stranger Things before adding Robin.

    It is so sad playing against God Nurses btw. I faced with some of them.