Same. I got it as soon as I logged on. Don’t forget Yui has that summer outfit with the cut-off shorts, purple hair and yellow top- that’s not a biker outfit.
Elodie’s upcoming 50’s skin looks nice as well, so I plan on getting it.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I like her new outfit too.
Her new headpiece goes with the torso and legs from her lunar skin imo.
I love the sweatshirt and the pants are pretty cool.
I too am in love like damn look at this!
: ( am I the only one not really like this? Or because Im a Yui main?
If I pretend the headpiece doesn't exist it's her 2nd most iconic look to date.
The headpiece is ugly. The outfit is ok.
I absolutely adore the hair, glasses, and jacket, the texturing of the jacket looks fantastic!
Its horrible. Yui gets the worst outfits and hairstyles in the game.
Same. I got it as soon as I logged on. Don’t forget Yui has that summer outfit with the cut-off shorts, purple hair and yellow top- that’s not a biker outfit.
Elodie’s upcoming 50’s skin looks nice as well, so I plan on getting it.
Claudette and Yui. It's tragic what the designers do to most of her hairstyles and outfits. Claudette can barely get a decent look.
pretty
I like it, pretty cute look. Would be nice to have different hair colour options with the glasses though. Maybe something for a modder to recolour.
Finally not a biker outfit.
Though she seems to be cosplaying my 85 year old Grandma.