I want to apologize

Mainly to Sadako. For months I’ve been bashing her as a worry that she would take Spirit’s spotlight which I now regret. I've been taking unhealthy approaches to where I'm comparing Spirit to Sadako and trying to prove why "Sadako will never reach Spirit's level" or "Spirit is a superior version of Sadako." The love I have for Spirit is probably stronger than you imagine it to be and all I want my relationship with her to be is me, her, and the bond we both share, nothing outside of that. I wanna drop the whole 'comparing' thing that I've been doing which I think will be a healthier direction. So to Sadako and anyone that may like Sadako, I am sorry. Believe me I still love Spirit from the bottom of my heart but that doesn’t mean I can’t learn to appreciate everyone else that deserves appreciation.

I actually played Sadako quite a bit last night and she's really growing on me. I think she's a well designed killer and fun to play as and against so I think BHVR did a pretty god job so far with this chapter.

Comments

  • @GannTM said:

    Mainly to Sadako. For months I’ve been bashing her as a worry that she would take Spirit’s spotlight which I now regret. I've been taking unhealthy approaches to where I'm comparing Spirit to Sadako and trying to prove why "Sadako will never reach Spirit's level" or "Spirit is a superior version of Sadako." The love I have for Spirit is probably stronger than you imagine it to be and all I want my relationship with her to be is me, her, and the bond we both share, nothing outside of that. I wanna drop the whole 'comparing' thing that I've been doing which I think will be a healthier direction. So to Sadako and anyone that may like Sadako, I am sorry. Believe me I still love Spirit from the bottom of my heart but that doesn’t mean I can’t learn to appreciate everyone else that deserves appreciation.

    I actually played Sadako quite a bit last night and she's really growing on me. I think she's a well designed killer and fun to play as and against so I think BHVR did a pretty god job so far with this chapter.

    I compare her to demogorgon to im guilty of that as well

  • @deKlaw_04 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/313569/i-want-to-apologize

    I compare her to demogorgon to im guilty of that as well

    Yeah it does feel bad doesn’t it?

  • Yep! She's awesome!!

  • @IronKnight55 said:

    Yep! She's awesome!!

    Both are.

  • I'm enjoying her as well, I'm loving that I can visually see the confusion from the survivors in game, I feel like she can really put the pressure on when you use her correctly .

  • Sadako has this weird ability of growing on people who don't like her at first, happened to me too

  • Spirit is like big sister of Sadako. I am sure they both are enjoying to kill survivors.

  • @MikaelaWantsYourBoon said:

    Spirit is like big sister of Sadako. I am sure they both are enjoying to kill survivors.

    About yesterday, yes Spirit and Sadako can be besties ☺️

  • @GannTM said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2843123#Comment_2843123

    About yesterday, yes Spirit and Sadako can be besties ☺️

    They both are Japan, girl, ghost, cute and wants revenge.

  • She's a great killer, I hope she never gets nerfed.

  • @Nathan13 said:

    She's a great killer, I hope she never gets nerfed.

    Same

  • Spirit is stronger Sadako is scarier.

  • @GannTM said:

    Mainly to Sadako. For months I’ve been bashing her as a worry that she would take Spirit’s spotlight which I now regret. I've been taking unhealthy approaches to where I'm comparing Spirit to Sadako and trying to prove why "Sadako will never reach Spirit's level" or "Spirit is a superior version of Sadako." The love I have for Spirit is probably stronger than you imagine it to be and all I want my relationship with her to be is me, her, and the bond we both share, nothing outside of that. I wanna drop the whole 'comparing' thing that I've been doing which I think will be a healthier direction. So to Sadako and anyone that may like Sadako, I am sorry. Believe me I still love Spirit from the bottom of my heart but that doesn’t mean I can’t learn to appreciate everyone else that deserves appreciation.

    I actually played Sadako quite a bit last night and she's really growing on me. I think she's a well designed killer and fun to play as and against so I think BHVR did a pretty god job so far with this chapter.

    Eh...I love Sadako from a visual/audio design point, but I've played almost 30 matches with her now (and 5 against) and she feels undercooked mechanically.

    It's entirely possible that there is some unique wrinkle/playstyle that hasn't been discovered yet, but from what I'm seeing, she's going to need help - meaning that we are likely going to have a Trickster-esque buff/nerf rollercoaster to look forward to.