Spirit > Sadako
Can’t change my mind
Can’t change my mind
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Most deadly in a hunt if it locks eyes with you but if it doesn't know where you are you're fine.
Highly doubt it, It took dozens of farmers to even just bring Kazan down, plus he knows actual military strategies, has superior strength and has real life combat experience, not to mention that he also has some connections to temples and some knowledge of the supernatural, if Spirit requires an exorcism.
Regardless if it was outside or inside the entity's realm they fought, Spirit would lose in the end no matter what, even with her phasing power.
I prefer playing Spirit over Sadako but the ring(ringu) never been my favorite japanese horror movie always like ju-on over ringu my favorite will never make it in to DBD that One Missed Call (Chakushin ari)
that's because I think the killer ghost is a child and it almost like final destination meet ju-on/ringu but nothing beats One Missed Call theme.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LCTTK-Rxecone with lyrics there longer ver of this song I got the mp3 but can't find the video anymore.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0wXpT4bAmUgreat theme creepy I love it.
@TheGannMan
Well I have the free school uniform
It's red and Purple (I think)
The one from the earlier tome?
Being a Spirit main isn't a personality.
It’s a lifestyle.
Ok that made me laugh lol. You win
Yea... Seifuku is the name of it
Plus I'm also using her white hair and Bloody Katana
:)
White hair from Awakaned Origin set?
@TheGannMan
Yea... I like it cause it's different
I always use the black school uniform with the bloody head.
I like.
Oh that's a good combo.