When are we getting our 6000 shards?
I've been waiting for a month and a half now, and many others have been as well probably. At this point I'm just curious as to what's going on behind the scenes that's making it take this long, when this whole ordeal should have taken no more than a day at most.
Tagged:
BHVR
Comments
I managed to get mine after a support ticket was sent. Official communication involved just wait and see but sending a ticket seems to yield good results (though I assume there's a reason they don't want you sending the ticket).
Earlier today we sent a further amount of shards, and we are still continuing to find players who have not received their shards yet.
I have to be honest--I genuinely have no idea if I've gotten my shards or not, and at this point I'm afraid to ask.
I find it pretty wild that people are STILL having this issue.
Makes me feel lucky to have gotten my shards day one.
the bubba shards?
Hey Mandy. When we get our Shards will there be a pop up about getting the 6000 shards or will they just show up.
I haven't seen that pop up at all. I can patiently wait.
How exactly do people get notified that they´ve gotten shards?
Is it just added unto your account without any message or is it like the 100k BP we´ve just got?
it's a pop up so like the BP ones.
thanks Mandy. appreciate it. I will wait