..
choas is always good...
Chaos is a ladder
I choose chaos too. The legion of chaos in warhammer 3 :p
@brokedownpalace said:Chaos is a ladder
@brokedownpalace said:
Nono, pretty sure it's a gaping pit waiting to swallow us all.
@Nameless said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2839452#Comment_2839452Nono, pretty sure it's a gaping pit waiting to swallow us all.
@Nameless said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2839452#Comment_2839452
Its certainly not a wheel
FOR KHORNE
Disgusting heretic Northlander! The crime is your foul existence--the sentence is death!
(I see your ploy and respond: Nemesis, Lightborn.)
@Tr1nity said:FOR KHORNE
@Tr1nity said:
Khorne sucks.Shirtless David for the god of ecstasy! Shirtless Myers for the throne of pleasure.
Slanesh for the win!
I prefer Team Order over Team Chaos
(Nobody will understand this reference)
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
choas is always good...
Chaos is a ladder
I choose chaos too. The legion of chaos in warhammer 3 :p
Nono, pretty sure it's a gaping pit waiting to swallow us all.
Its certainly not a wheel
FOR KHORNE
Disgusting heretic Northlander! The crime is your foul existence--the sentence is death!
(I see your ploy and respond: Nemesis, Lightborn.)
Khorne sucks.Shirtless David for the god of ecstasy! Shirtless Myers for the throne of pleasure.
Slanesh for the win!
I prefer Team Order over Team Chaos
(Nobody will understand this reference)