Omg the new Sadako skin is so cool
I know I say this before but the art team consistently knocks it out of the park every time (except with yui skins) because this looks amazing
and yes the weapon is green. manifesting recolours in all colours next.
I know I say this before but the art team consistently knocks it out of the park every time (except with yui skins) because this looks amazing
and yes the weapon is green. manifesting recolours in all colours next.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Did she finally get a haircut?
I'll be honest, I never really cared for skins in games, but the DBD art team consistently blows my mind. I'm not sure whether to hate them for this or love them because I'm constantly debating whether or not I should throw money at these skins.
She got a haircut yes
Post pic?
LETS GO
sorry i drafted the post off a leak + didnt wanna attach it in case i posted by accident
Tbh, it's a case of western horror: making something "scary" by making it disgusting.
This is why I prefer Eastern horror. Base Sadako is much creepier than this over exaggerated version.
this is literally her from the movie after reiko + ryuji discover her corpse in the well i-
Yeah it is. But you only see the rotten skeleton there and it isn't even meant to be the scary version of Sadako. I still stand by my point that the classic, clean white dress with hair covering the face is MUCH scarrier than a skeleton walking around.
idc about being scary it's ######### cool
Yeah, it looks interesting, but it seems like forcing her to be scarrier. I personally find the most human looking killers the scariest. Just look at Myers. I'm still scared of seeing a white mask after all this time.
❤️
That is AMAZING!!! I need it. 😆
If decay counts, then yes!
Hey, William Shatner's face isn't that scary. ;P
It's not his face that's scary. It's the simplicity of a dangerous serial killer being dressed with... A white mask and a black jumpsuit. All that evil dressed simply, not full of worms, decomposed, burnt etc.
For me something looking so realistic is scarrier than a skeleton walking around. Ain't no bone gonna run around without a muscle my guy.
omg that's scary!!! Love it.
Why are you right about Yui though :(
Yui does not get good skins
I know and it makes me want to cry 😰
I dunno how I feel about skelly Sadako; she is someone who is supposed to be hugged
It's a cool skin, but I don't know why it's an ultra rare. It doesn't change the character or any animations/effects afaik.
Haven't even bought her and now I want this skin.
EWWWWWWWW That's nasty as hell what the devs were thinking when making that mess. 10/10 amazing skin may or may not buy.
Clearly it was because they were influenced by the West. All hail Japan!