Sadako not in the steam store?
Clicking on the DLC in featured links me to steam, but with the chapter nowhere to be seen, is there a delay?
Tagged:
BHVR
Clicking on the DLC in featured links me to steam, but with the chapter nowhere to be seen, is there a delay?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
the dlc normally comes out later, info page says it'll be available for purchase around 12pm est (aka in 26 minutes)
It usually releases around 1 hour after the Patch dropped.
Oh, didn't notice that, thank you for the info!
no worries man :)
yes the DLC is available for purchase later, you can purchase the characters individually in game with Auric Cells though.
It's well past 12pm EST and I still don't see it in the steam store ๐๏ธ
I think it's not showing on some searches
it's defo there i promise
So I figured out how to get it. I went to the in-game store and then it opened the steam page from there.
I couldn't find it when I went to the steam store directly before. This is all I keep seeing:
Thanks for bringing that to my attention <3
Anytime ๐
It's there now. It's at the bottom of the list of DLC. You can also search for Sadako Rising to find it.