Which Vampire style would you choose if you could?
While these images are taken from shows, I thought Itd be interesting to see what people prefer. Personally I'm 3, full bat mutation.
While these images are taken from shows, I thought Itd be interesting to see what people prefer. Personally I'm 3, full bat mutation.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
..4
I was thinking of putting it in but I decided to class it as more human styled. So very human looking, slightly deformed and then full hybrid kinds thing
When I first saw Trickster I thought he might be a vampire.
I see what about Tales From The Crypt Bordello Of Blood?
The Mother of All Vampires, Lilith
I wasnt really going for films I just meant the type/style, like how mutated they are or how human
I thought fishermen, sorry but bright yellow coats take me straight to fisherman's jackets lol
Edward
Ah disco man, special ability of when a survivor blinds you they get blinded as well
I guess 2 with a power that makes them a 3
Oooo mixing the two, cant say that even crossed my mind for some reason lol but I'd be down for that
Bram Stoker's Dracula ๐
For DBD whats most likely by a long shot is 3. Trickster is the only like "I could see this dude on the street" kinda killer the rest are pretty deformed.
There's dozens of ways you could take it.