I would like to thank all the great women out there who not only do one of the hardest jobs in the world (having a child) but being able to endure all social pressures and stress to keep those around them happy.
I would like to thank all the great women out there who not only do one of the hardest jobs in the world (having a child) but being able to endure all social pressures and stress to keep those around them happy.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
💐💐💐💐 Happy International Women's Day !!!
WhooHoo!
Kate! Also no bloodpoint code?
Happy International Womens Day!
And a great day to have another female killer to join the Fog!
Happy International Womens Day!
I would like to thank all the great women out there who not only do one of the hardest jobs in the world (having a child) but being able to endure all social pressures and stress to keep those around them happy.
Truly appreciate your efforts.
P.S. Love you mom.
Oh yea, i did not noticed that. Nice coincidence if it was not planned.
I'm not a female but, 🎉🎉HAPPY INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY🎉🎉
Amen to that🙏
You what, I'm gonna say something pretty controversial, women are kinda pog.
How is that controversial?
It's not, that's the joke.
I now have the idea in my head that Jane is like 5’1. Great art and happy wonen’s day!
Happy National Women’s Day to my amazing girl 🥰
Happy International Women's Day!
\o/
Happy international women's day!!
This is longer than last your comment on my other post! Thanks. 🤗
Happy Int'l Woman's Day
Happy International Women's Day🙂
You're growing on me.
No this is Patrick
Who knows