Any Means Necessary buff
What if Any Means Necessary didn't have a cooldown? Would it be too much?
If it didn't have one, the Pallet picking up animation length would need to be split into tiers instead of the cooldown, so for example it would take 5/4.5/4 seconds to pick up a dropped pallet and to discourage spamming for points, the score event for resetting a Pallet could be gained only once per 30 seconds, what do you think?
Comments
I have to disagree. Doesn't matter if its used for points at the end of the day people can use it seriously or to mess around with. At the end of the day it shouldn't be decided what a perk like that can and cant do. You can only lift a pallet once every 60 secs so if a player wants to do that every 60 secs why shouldn't they
I do think the perk should have a cooldown, but I’d reduce it to around 45 seconds.
Something I was always curious about because I never faced this perk as a killer. When a surv picks up the pallet does this blocks me from kicking it? If so then no cd would be bad I think
You can still kick it while they're picking it up.
Ahh Okey thank you
You can remove the Cooldown entirely and it would not matter at all. The Perk would not get more use, because you will not be able to pick up good Pallets anyway. The strong Pallets are kicked immediatly, because Killers have to kick them, otherwise they would not be able to catch the Survivors at the Loops where the Pallet is dropped.
Even IF a Pallet is left alone, this would probably not happen in such a frequency that you would actually benefit from the Perk not having any Cooldown.
The only Pallets which might be left unbroken are those which are unsafe, and those do not really hurt when getting set up again.
So, yeah, they can remove the Cooldown, but it would not really mean that it is a good Perk afterwards.