on the 8th march they are resetting the daily rituals any one know why?

Comments

  • "The tracking system for Daily Rituals has been reworked, which requires all rituals to be reset with this patch." - 5.6.0 PTB Patch Notes

  • Side thought, but this will probably please those people who think raising the BP cap is a bad idea. Their reasoning is "the devs want people to play when the new chapter comes out, not just a bunch before". It's an interesting albeit bewildering discussion.

  • So what happens to the people that have their 3 dailies ready to turn in? Will they get payed out during the patch, potentially going over the limit or will they simply lose out on the bloodpoints?

  • I'd like if the removed the nurse daily till she is enabled again. Not that i play her but seems stupid for it to pop.

    The rituals also needs more, more of everything.

    Play this map, use this addon, use this perk,

    rather than generic, kill with this, survive with this.

  • @Tsulan said:

    So what happens to the people that have their 3 dailies ready to turn in? Will they get payed out during the patch, potentially going over the limit or will they simply lose out on the bloodpoints?

    You will probably lose out. They will also give a one-time Login-Bonus of 100k BPs if you log in afterwards at some point (I dont know the exact days). I guess this is to compensate for not being able to save 3 Daily Rituals for the new Chapter.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2837344#Comment_2837344

    You will probably lose out. They will also give a one-time Login-Bonus of 100k BPs if you log in afterwards at some point (I dont know the exact days). I guess this is to compensate for not being able to save 3 Daily Rituals for the new Chapter.

    Oh, ok.

    Thx for the answer.

  • @Tsulan said:

    So what happens to the people that have their 3 dailies ready to turn in? Will they get payed out during the patch, potentially going over the limit or will they simply lose out on the bloodpoints?

    You lose the BPs.

    Clipboard01.jpg


  • I hope this addresses the issue that sometimes saved up daily’s were just vanishing without giving any BP.

    @danielmaster87 said:

    Side thought, but this will probably please those people who think raising the BP cap is a bad idea. Their reasoning is "the devs want people to play when the new chapter comes out, not just a bunch before". It's an interesting albeit bewildering discussion.

    If that’s the reasonings wonder why they would be giving out 100K BP to everyone 🤔 also for future releases their change might even make it possible for me to use saved up daily’s as well because currently.. I and probably many others can’t..

  • @Mooks said:

    I hope this addresses the issue that sometimes saved up daily’s were just vanishing without giving any BP.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2837341#Comment_2837341

    If that’s the reasonings wonder why they would be giving out 100K BP to everyone 🤔 also for future releases their change might even make it possible for me to use saved up daily’s as well because currently.. I and probably many others can’t..

    That's a drop in the bucket for this grind.

  • So are the saved up daily’s on release. Which this topic was about I thought..