Evening's Best Time To Play Killer

It seems like the evening up to midnight is the best time to play killer as I've noticed from playing in the morning's and and Afternoon's it's a lot more efficient teams that do 3 gens in a minute or sometimes all 5 gens in 4 minutes or just constantly hearing boons get placed after they get snuffed. Evening's you don't really have those teams to often you can still get them but, not as often.

Comments

  • Depends on what you're after. Evening/peak hours are super boring because the matchmaking widens too much. Games are way too easy. Daytime weekend is a lot better for me because the games are tougher

  • Lol you could just learn to play the game instead of being a bb killer lol.

    I play perkless/soundless/powerless nurse and refuse to move until exit gates are powered and I still 4k 9 in 10 matches. I mean the game literally highlights the gens for you what more of a handhold do you need?

    If you seriously can't figure it out you can try fortnight. I heard they added Naruto you must be excited about that. :)

  • @rats00 said:

    Lol you could just learn to play the game instead of being a bb killer lol.

    I play perkless/soundless/powerless nurse and refuse to move until exit gates are powered and I still 4k 9 in 10 matches. I mean the game literally highlights the gens for you what more of a handhold do you need?

    If you seriously can't figure it out you can try fortnight. I heard they added Naruto you must be excited about that. :)

    Watch out guys, you can see gen auras! Clearly the most OP out there and holds your hand to get those wins !

  • @EntitySpawn said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2836546#Comment_2836546

    Watch out guys, you can see gen auras! Clearly the most OP out there and holds your hand to get those wins !

    It tells you exactly where the survivors are.

    If you are so bad you can't 4k practically every game with giant red blaring lights telling you where to go I don't know what to tell you.

  • @rats00 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2836553#Comment_2836553

    It tells you exactly where the survivors are.

    If you are so bad you can't 4k practically every game with giant red blaring lights telling you where to go I don't know what to tell you.

    ๐Ÿ˜‚ stop please you're making my ribs hurt

  • @pizzaduffyhp90 said:

    It seems like the evening up to midnight is the best time to play killer as I've noticed from playing in the morning's and and Afternoon's it's a lot more efficient teams that do 3 gens in a minute or sometimes all 5 gens in 4 minutes or just constantly hearing boons get placed after they get snuffed. Evening's you don't really have those teams to often you can still get them but, not as often.

    Yeah most games are like that though, peak times you naturally have a wider pool of players as well as verse people who dont play as much or only play when they get back from work/school etc.

    When playing off peak times your more likely to run into those who have more freedom to play whenever or all the time (exception of night shift workers)

  • @rats00 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2836591#Comment_2836591

    I never said being white is a crime. Yoy did, sounds like someone is feeling guilty.

    Bb killer is a joke, don't be so testerical.

    You're the one being toxic.

    Actually if you read the comments you can see I'm joking around until you begin to insult and assume gender, colour as well as lie about me as a character. That is toxicity and not respectful.

    I'm done replying to you, not worth my time. I'm sure a mod will ban you if you continue to act like that so you do you.

  • @EntitySpawn said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/312891/evenings-best-time-to-play-killer

    Yeah most games are like that though, peak times you naturally have a wider pool of players as well as verse people who dont play as much or only play when they get back from work/school etc.

    When playing off peak times your more likely to run into those who have more freedom to play whenever or all the time (exception of night shift workers)

    True unless that night shift worker would rather play DBD at work rather than watch over there business.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2836565#Comment_2836565

    Why are you calling everyone an incel? I don't think it means what you think it does.

    Toxic person, sadly they're everywhere nowadays. Let a mod deal with it, I assumed they was joking at the start but they soon turned toxic and disrespectful.

    Gave me and my GF a good laugh though lol

  • @pizzaduffyhp90 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2836598#Comment_2836598

    True unless that night shift worker would rather play DBD at work rather than watch over there business.

    I mean that sounds like a lose lose situation right there lol.

    I feel your pain though as I play off peak hours too, I do definitely agree it's not as sweaty consistently. You can still get hard games but you do tend to get some chill ones mixed in as well

  • @EntitySpawn said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2836607#Comment_2836607

    I mean that sounds like a lose lose situation right there lol.

    I feel your pain though as I play off peak hours too, I do definitely agree it's not as sweaty consistently. You can still get hard games but you do tend to get some chill ones mixed in as well

    Yeah definitely I've had plenty of mixed games at that time some really good teams and others that aren't that good but, have an idea on what they're doing

  • This content has been removed.
  • @Talamasca said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2836546#Comment_2836546

    lol - I see the devs looking at this and going - oh, yea, that's something we need to look at before we re-activate her.

    I mean possibly lol but, they dude look at that user who made that comment and banned them cause they started being extremely toxic in here. Not to me but, to someone else.

  • For me its actually in the evenings and nights worse, I prefer to play Killer in the morning since there are (atleast for me) less sweat squads.

  • Not for me. Evenings and nights are worse because that's when the toxic tryhards and boosted SWFs come out. I like to play mornings and afternoons because I get better players and results then.