A rock should not be able to spawn on a loop like this.
that is all
and no i can not go between the rock and the loop
that is all
and no i can not go between the rock and the loop
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's been doing this for like a year now. Like when those trees will spawn like 3 feet from the exit handle.
As long as a survivor can walk through, it's fine :3
Survivors can't either in almost all cases. The rock just makes a short loop longer
its been happening alot. but i see it mostly on the yamaoka map
The rock spawns on the Yamaoka Estate maps are still this bad? You'd figure it would be fixed by now.
Like to clarify this isn't me defending these rocks
I am not going to lie, I have never seen this in-game, but it is kind of hilarious. I can dig it.
For sure. I can't think of any other map where it's as prevalent, except for the trees on swamp near the docks thing.
I've seen it on the swamp. Just not in such an inconvenient place.
Reminds me of Autohaven realm with their cranes.
Killer's are too tall and stop when looping there.
Before the maps were reworked, I remember extended loops (by rocks or trees) on Yamaoka and Swamp that only the survivor could go through. Not often to be fair, but I wouldn't be surprised if it still happens.
Where is Chris when we need him?
No, those are my favourite rocks :c
darn mother nature n ######### with those rocks
who told you it was a good idea to put that there!?