Like the Nurse, if a survivor was disabled...
Who would you disable and why?
I'd want to disable Feng or Elodie just because how they sound on hook.
Who would you disable and why?
I'd want to disable Feng or Elodie just because how they sound on hook.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Well they’re just skins really but feng because it would piss the most people off and the devs might actually make cosmetics for other characters
Jeff
:(
Survivors are skins you can’t just disable them
Dwight
Adam, Zarina, Tapp and Jonah.
Just to let people know they exist.
Do you think I don't know that after playing the game over a thousand hours?
It's just a discussion of preference.
How dare you?! He sounds like a moose roaring when he's hurt. That's adorable.
Don't take Jonah and Tapp >:(
Feng and Elodie? Excuse me?! They have got the most unique voices in DBD <3
To me it is Jonah, Zarina, Yun-Jin. I really wouldnt miss them. Maybe Ill change my mind if they get cosmetics I like...
David, DH is survivor counterpart of blink.
I just browsed the replies. I'm surprised no.one said blendette
Cheryl, so they can fix the body swap bug. Or better yet, just enable it for broader gender expression options.
I knew I would break some hearts
Elodie for that exact reason.
David King, without a second of hesitation. You all know why :D
Thats VERY scary!!!
blendette doesnt exist anymore since they fixed her p3.
I vote feng. they smell bad. get those stinky meta heads out of my game.
Sure you can, you just need to M1 them enough.
Claudette. To see the stealth community that only plays with free survivors raise with pitchforks and torches.
Of course I'm part of that rabble so....
Ace...so I can stop tunneling and camping every Ace because of my deep seeded hatred for his smug little face....oh how I do enjoy watching them squirm on the hook as I stare blankly into their eyes as the Entity takes the life from them......I DONT HAVE A PROBLEM YOU DO!
Thats VERY scary!!!
Feng Min,she's overrated,play nancy and steve more
never understood why people play feng