Blood hunt event?

Anyone telle what's up with the BP bonus we got going now? Is it just the pre-rollout for Sadoka next week?

Comments

  • I don't see the relation.

  • the bloodpoint prob cause if someone is saving BP for sadako they can lvl her up faster

  • @Mr_K said:

    I don't see the relation.

    So that people can have blood points stocked for the new killer and survivor?

  • The one thing I feel is weird about this is, if you truly wanted to save as many bloodpoints as possible for the new chapter, you wouldve already reached 1million by now

    Then you use the BP codes to break the BP limit and have millions of bloodpoints for the chapter as opposed to just 1 million

  • @Mat_Sella said:

    The one thing I feel is weird about this is, if you truly wanted to save as many bloodpoints as possible for the new chapter, you wouldve already reached 1million by now

    Then you use the BP codes to break the BP limit and have millions of bloodpoints for the chapter as opposed to just 1 million

    The unfortunate thing to me is they don't coordinate the killer release with the rank reset, so you have to wait a week to get potentially another two million BP, when it would be great to have the week of killer release. It's not like even 3 million will be enough for all perks in a bloodweb

  • To help with the grind.

    If it was to help level up the new killer and survivor then it would be going on with the chapter release.

  • @I_am_Negan said:

    To help with the grind.

    If it was to help level up the new killer and survivor then it would be going on with the chapter release.

    I'm just saying why would it happen a week before release?

    Unless there is a better assumption/explanation than incentivizing the player base to grind in preparation for the chapter release, I haven't heard it which is why I ask.

  • @I_am_Negan said:

    To help with the grind.

    If it was to help level up the new killer and survivor then it would be going on with the chapter release.

    We need bloodrush events every weekend but this is nice.

  • @Nathan13 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2829366#Comment_2829366

    We need bloodrush events every weekend but this is nice.

    I definitely agree, I would take that as compensation for not removing perk teirs... Only slightly begrudgingly

  • @PeaceNGrease said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2829420#Comment_2829420

    I definitely agree, I would take that as compensation for not removing perk teirs... Only slightly begrudgingly

    It would also be nice because a lot of people don’t work weekends so we can just chill out and get all the points we can get.

  • @Nathan13 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2829423#Comment_2829423

    It would also be nice because a lot of people don’t work weekends so we can just chill out and get all the points we can get.

    Unfortunately, my job schedule is such that I only have Sundays off on the actual weekend. But if I'm not sleeping half the day, I'd probably be playing this anyway lol pretty sure I'd run out million easy.

  • @PeaceNGrease said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2829314#Comment_2829314

    So that people can have blood points stocked for the new killer and survivor?

    The BP-Cap is still one Million. You dont need 1.5x-BPs to get this quite fast. It sure helps, but it mainly helps with the current grind (aka everything except for Sadako and the new Survivor-guy).

  • @PeaceNGrease said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2829366#Comment_2829366

    I'm just saying why would it happen a week before release?

    Unless there is a better assumption/explanation than incentivizing the player base to grind in preparation for the chapter release, I haven't heard it which is why I ask.

    To help with the killers/survivors that you're working on now that is all.

    @Nathan13 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2829366#Comment_2829366

    We need bloodrush events every weekend but this is nice.

    Agree

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2829349#Comment_2829349

    The BP-Cap is still one Million. You dont need 1.5x-BPs to get this quite fast. It sure helps, but it mainly helps with the current grind (aka everything except for Sadako and the new Survivor-guy).

    I do get that, but by proxy isn't that being influenced in this case by the fact there new killer is coming out? It feels like a random weekend to throw out a 1.5 bonus, and I know they don't do that usually without context, whether it's in a period of them trying to fix an issue, or surrounding an event.


    My point wasn't necessarily that the grind here is specifically only for Sadoka to level up, but she is the inspiration for the 1.5, the devs way of saying "time to grind up and get all the perks out of the way for other killers, so you can save that 1 million afterward and dump it into the new killer and survivor". Maybe that's just my mindset around it because I will usually grind up to that point before the killer release anyway, even if it's not a huge headstart. I just thought this is the devs way of acknowledging players do that.