Evil incarnate questions

So I need to do the trophy and I'm wondering. Which are the beat addons? A good build I'm assuming PWYF is a must. Can I do infinite t3 and mori or devour hope them?

Thanks

Comments

  • You cant Mori them, the kills have to be with tombstone

    Id just stack slow down with PWYF and hope for the best, I was lucky enough to do it with old Dying Light and old Ruin.

    Good luck man

  • It has to be a mori using one of the two tombstones- I'd recommend just going double-iridescent and using PWYF to offset the speed loss, as well as slowdown perks and a good map offering. I did mine on Hawkins, so that sadly isn't possible anymore, but generally any small map that isn't super survivor sided (so no Gideon's, most likely) ought to do the trick.

    After that, hope they don't spite you by hopping in a locker.

  • @Shroompy said:

    You cant Mori them, the kills have to be with tombstone

    Id just stack slow down with PWYF and hope for the best, I was lucky enough to do it with old Dying Light and old Ruin.

    Good luck man

    I'd actually suggest Enduring, too- you will be eating a lot of pallets. PWYF, Enduring, Ruin, Undying I guess.

  • Most swear on Tombstone + Tuft of Hair. I personally think that Judith's Tombstone + J. Myers Memorial is better since you switch between Tier 2 and Tier 3 all the time, making sneaking up easier. If you approach someone with unlimited Tier 3 they gain so much distance can and easily jump into a locker.

    Perk wise, I'd go for consistent slowdown + PWYF.

    1. Play with your Food
    2. Corrupt Intervention
    3. Deadlock
    4. Monitor and Abuse

    Those are my go to Perks when using Tombstone. Deadlock and CI give you free extra time to stalk Survivors, PwyF gives you the needed speed and M&A gives you the sneak up factor.

  • @MrDardon said:

    Most swear on Tombstone + Tuft of Hair. I personally think that Judith's Tombstone + J. Myers Memorial is better since you switch between Tier 2 and Tier 3 all the time, making sneaking up easier. If you approach someone with unlimited Tier 3 they gain so much distance can and easily jump into a locker.

    Perk wise, I'd go for consistent slowdown + PWYF.

    1. Play with your Food
    2. Corrupt Intervention
    3. Deadlock
    4. Monitor and Abuse

    Those are my go to Perks when using Tombstone. Deadlock and CI give you free extra time to stalk Survivors, PwyF gives you the needed speed and M&A gives you the sneak up factor.

    Wait it doesn't have to be the same Tier 3??!!

  • Also, use an Eiry of Crows offering. You can stalk people from the balcony over 3/4 the map, often without anyone realizing.

  • Yeah, you must use Tombstone Piece or Judith's Tombstone - don't use memento mori or devour hope. Tuft of hair is not required tho, if you can manage to make someone almost fully stalked, then go to someone else and 99 the T3 and then go back to the first person, get T3 and mori them. It's never easy tho.

  • Not so much a suggestion as much as a thought, how well would Tinkerer work? Especially on an indoor map like Léry's, you might just be able to jumpscare 'em with a knife to the heart.

  • Thanks everyone I know that this is a tough one especially with been able to jump into lockers.

  • PWYF and Whispers are a must. The other 2 something to delay gens much as possible. I had very few perks to work with i had to use Ruin and Discordance for gen delay which was quite effective stalking and chasing 2 survivors off from gens. GL with the challenge.

  • No. It just says you have to kill all Survivors with Evil Within III.

  • @MrDardon said:

    Most swear on Tombstone + Tuft of Hair. I personally think that Judith's Tombstone + J. Myers Memorial is better since you switch between Tier 2 and Tier 3 all the time, making sneaking up easier. If you approach someone with unlimited Tier 3 they gain so much distance can and easily jump into a locker.

    Perk wise, I'd go for consistent slowdown + PWYF.

    1. Play with your Food
    2. Corrupt Intervention
    3. Deadlock
    4. Monitor and Abuse

    Those are my go to Perks when using Tombstone. Deadlock and CI give you free extra time to stalk Survivors, PwyF gives you the needed speed and M&A gives you the sneak up factor.

    What about Tombstone Piece + J. Myers Memorial? If I had to guess, the odds of you getting two or more kills off a single Tier 3 with Judith's Tombstone is low if you're not also using Fragrant Tuft, so why not use the Piece for the lesser penalty to the amount of stalk needed to hit Tier 3 (and I guess no speed reduction in Tier 3 either)?

  • @TAG said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2827838#Comment_2827838

    What about Tombstone Piece + J. Myers Memorial? If I had to guess, the odds of you getting two or more kills off a single Tier 3 with Judith's Tombstone is low if you're not also using Fragrant Tuft, so why not use the Piece for the lesser penalty to the amount of stalk needed to hit Tier 3 (and I guess no speed reduction in Tier 3 either)?

    You physically can't get 4 Kills with TP because of the penalty you get for Evil Within after killing someone. You can get 3 at most.

    Theoretically you could by waiting till the last second of Tier 3 and then kill someone, if you enter Tier 2 during the Kill animation you won't get the penalty on Evil Within. But you'll have to do it 3 times, which under all circumstances is practically impossible.

  • If all else fails lower your MMR to a point where survivors are potatoes (4 escapes every match) and try it.

    Once accomplished climb back up the ladder.

    Don't kill the weakest survivor first, try to kill the better runners and take out the weak links last.

  • I would recommend burning swamp map too. A lot of dead zones with no lockers on those maps. Especially on Pale Rose.

  • @MrDardon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2827947#Comment_2827947

    You physically can't get 4 Kills with TP because of the penalty you get for Evil Within after killing someone. You can get 3 at most.

    Theoretically you could by waiting till the last second of Tier 3 and then kill someone, if you enter Tier 2 during the Kill animation you won't get the penalty on Evil Within. But you'll have to do it 3 times, which under all circumstances is practically impossible.

    Fair enough, that makes sense. I forgot to account for the hefty penalty to EW that you get when you use the insta-kill.