Cultural appropriationist survivors?

In the last patch we saw survivors receive cosmetics with Asian styling. Anyone wearing this on a non Asian survivor is cleary in violation of SJW law. Please remove.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Weeelp, this will go down about as well as a fart in a spacesuit. ;)

  • That idiotic thread about "racist Leatherface" really got people moving huh?
    I enjoy it a lot.
  • This thread is gonna be closed too right about... now!
  • Let's discuss racism, social injustice and its deep seated causes...

    On a dead by daylight forum!

    Any takers? (I know at least one....And Might....it's not you!)

    Can we talk Black Panther and the Marvel universe for a minute? A black human torch is "ok" but would a white Black Panther be ok too? If Marvel wanted to promote a black character....There are myriad of awesome black characters we wouldn't have to white/backwash for "diversity"...

    Blade (awesome)
    Storm (awesome...but ok Fox owns it)
    War Machine (an even MORE badass iron man!....aka: even more awesome than iron man!)

    Why can't we keep awesome heroes awesome and leave their skin colors out of it!?

    Oh...you want an lgbtq character!?...

    Well...

    Ok.

    Marvel failed a little there.....Northstar?? Maybe???

    The point is..well....wait....

    When we start talking about race and fictional characters....especially those designed as a product of a certain era....(cough captain America cough)...we have to remember what that era was like and deemed as acceptable. Maybe it's not now,   but it exists and we should learn from it.

    Maybe future Leatherface films  need him to wear more black people faces. And maybe future superheroes need to be more diverse....but why try to rewrite history? Let's focus on the future instead.

  • Despite your threads getting locked, you create another thread with a similar topic, it makes me feel that you're desperate to get a ban.
  • Seems I was wrong, the thread has not been closed... so far.
    I gotta say, however bizarre it is, I very much enjoy discussing politics within gaming commuities. Used to do it on the forums on my favourite game (Sacrifice back from 2000... what a game!). It was a lot of fun. I'm pretty sure this forum has some rule against discussing politics, but many of you'd be surprised how constructive such discussions with random folks can be. As long as we can ignore the trolls of course.

  • Seems I was wrong, the thread has not been closed... so far.
    I gotta say, however bizarre it is, I very much enjoy discussing politics within gaming commuities. Used to do it on the forums on my favourite game (Sacrifice back from 2000... what a game!). It was a lot of fun. I'm pretty sure this forum has some rule against discussing politics, but many of you'd be surprised how constructive such discussions with random folks can be. As long as we can ignore the trolls of course.

    I actually like it too because our beliefs inevitably roll over into the games we play. 

    I really enjoyed the MHO forums and actually learned a fair amount about the MCU, diversity, finances and political backing (and how they overlap!) from that forum.....which was the Marvel Heroes forum.

    But there are always trolls. Sometimes you can't change a person's beliefs but Sometimes you can at least allow them to see a different side....which has happened several times to me.

    I have found that most reasonable people will listen to reason. You can't change someone's priorities but sometimes you can help them see why you have yours.
  • @Khalednazari said:
    Despite your threads getting locked, you create another thread with a similar topic, it makes me feel that you're desperate to get a ban.

    If you're talking to me I made the threads at the same time.

    I am waiting to hear why my thread asking for a transgender survivor was closed.

    I am transgender and willbe posting the reason on social media.

  • Threads created with the specific intent to bait other forum members will be closed.