1 week not playing DbD and it's a blessing
Nothing makes me happier than cleaning the dust off of my old PS2 and play some .hack//Infection. I'd miss Bubba though but It's a matter of time before Gun Media releases The Texas Chainsaw Massacre 🥳
Nothing makes me happier than cleaning the dust off of my old PS2 and play some .hack//Infection. I'd miss Bubba though but It's a matter of time before Gun Media releases The Texas Chainsaw Massacre 🥳
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I can't wait for the new TCM game, Friday is still so much fun, and I personally know of a pretty tight knit community on Xbox who play Friday and will definitely try out the game.
Is the release date for TCM confirmed?
No, they haven't officially announced it yet. Rumours are saying it will be released this year.
There is also a lot of players playing F13 on the PlayStation. It's a ton of fun despite it being a p2p network and hosts leaving immediately after being killed by Jason lol
I grew up with PS2, those were good times wish I could go back.
Me too I loved my ps2 used to play marvel and lego batman games on there haha
I played mostly GTA, and NASCAR. Back when EA still had the license to make NASCAR games.
Since I grew up with the atari 2600, I get the nostalgia vibe.
But, any interest in the Ash vs the Evil Dead game? I was wondering if others were feeling that game?
I was . . . but I'm starting to get a little annoyed with all the delays. At this point, just stop announcing a date until your game is ready.
I agree with this. Especially since ash vs evil dead is very popular
good for you!
I guess the game can't be worse than the most recent TCM movie LOL
So happy more people are playing different games and having a great time.
I'm not too familiar with .hack games but I've heard that they were a lot of fun.
Recently I was playing silent hill 2-3 on my ps2 as well.