Map Rates
hey so i've played 6 matches on RPD in a row.
I would like someone else to take these matches pls
hey so i've played 6 matches on RPD in a row.
I would like someone else to take these matches pls
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Imagen palying an m1 killer and getting haddonfiled 15 times in a row (Im being serious it was 15 times in a row) thats the pane my friend went through almost every day before it got disabeled
You know the saying goes, 7th times the charm!
Omg I wish I played 6 matches in a row with RPD. My favorite map.
The risk of going to RPD for a 7th time far outweighs the reward of going to Midwich for the 1st time.
good, you've taken my luck away from me. i hope you keep it.
If you want to you can run into the molecules next to a thin bush as billy on eyrie 5 times in a row! Thats a lot of fun!
I would like to pass the hot potato to someone else now
Im good but mabey pass it to @CoalTower
How can this even be a thing...
I take them.
I don´t get RPD that often.
Got it like 3 times in the last days.
I get Eyrie Of Crows almost every game so I know the feeling.
Can I have those matches I love RPD :)
seems like RPD is a rare map without an offering but damn...
I’ll gladly take them. As a RE fan & RPD being the only indoor map I like, I need the practice/familiarity.
Me, I love that Map.