I had a very nice and heartwarming bro-moment yestarday
Hello everyone.
I just want to share a cute and heartwarming bro-moment I had during one of my games yesterday, just to have something else up here besides all the negativity.
I think the map was Groaning Storehouse, I was playing Pyramid Head and I just tunneled one poor player out of the game, because thats what I do most of the games these days, just to curb it down the rest of the trial.
I was in hot pursuit of a Yui, chased her into a gym and was swinging my big cleaver, when I saw her red glyph flaring up, so I averted my blow and just stood there. She stood and stared back at me, did her glyph and noded at me. I noded back, gave her a smack and then we continued out chase.
In the end she was the last survivor standing and after giving her another smack we searched for the hatch together and waved each other good bye.
Comments
Careful, that Yui you helped in a challenge today might be teabagging at the exit gates tomorrow, as a wise member of this forum has enlightened me to.
Nice.
I had a killer in Midwich almost got me by the pallet - i throw it and the red glyph appears - so i got it.
He waited till i got it :-) then downed me and brought me to the basement. But i was happy for that.
I don't know what it is, but this comment made me laugh out loud irl. Yeah, I read that comment, too.
🐐status
No matter if you're a killer main or a survivor main
Dumbass challenge requirements make allies of us all.