This tech actually works
Lmao I saw this video on YouTube of a survivor using this move on the killer which made him dc. I decided to see if it works or not
https://youtu.be/Ad_nBRihJ-4This was pretty funny faking the scratch marks lmao. The twitch steamer even said he got baited π
Comments
This Artist will come and open topic on forum, talk about how bad RPD is and we will all agree with her.
Good mind game :)
Lol Cheryl with the kobe.
I once actually make a run scratch mark then walk back an drop down the hole. Then I heard that Legion opened every single locker upstair.
Sacrifice my Gen for other 3 to work.
It is still based a lot on rng.
being out of los in such place on rpd and midwich, its always worth checking stalls except seeing or hearing the drop.
I have learnt this lesson in my starter days
He got a 4k so he wonβt complain lmao
I wonder, if you dropped, could killer hear your voice?
Lmao!!
I saw someone do this in the Gideon Meat Plant, so I tried it. Killer literally stood there staring at me shaking their head.
I don't trust this technique. π
Well if I was playing with Claire then yes due to her being hella loud. Jill more quiet
Not the same technique but still funny
There is also the corner room with the TV that has a hole that drops into the bathroom. I can't find the video, but yeah, lol. I'm terrible at this technique regardless.
Lmao Ik what your talking about I saw it work on a Myers. Hawkins had the same thing