How is this possible?
This guy just made 42k in a match. I know this is possible during events which give extra BP but not in the base game. I reported this guy just in case and took a screenshot but somehow no one else cared or mentioned it, it's kinda weird.

Comments
White glyph challenge gives you 25k if you escape with the mirror
Really? Okay that explains it then. Thanks for the info.
Yeah, I was surprised (and delighted) to get the extra 25k when I did the White Glyph challenge and escaped with it.
Yeah it does, it's a very nice boost
Nothing rules out that this person could be cheating, but the white glyph could very well be the reason they have that many bloodpoints
Omg so it's you on my friends list
Wait, were you in that game? Awesome!
wut?
No there's just someone on my Steam friends list who was called Snoot the Boop so I assumed it was Dardon from the post
Ahh. Makes sense.
Oh that's what you mean. Yeah, I just randomly change my names to whatever comes to my mind.
hey so long as you dont judge me for my cursed creations it's all good lol
Me: Totally doesn't check your current name.
rn is one of the tamest lol
Okay, how do you get inspired for such names xD
being obsessed with a fictional character (him)
combine that with niche hyperpop songs (big juicy) and immature friends and here we are
He reminds me of Trickster.
Also, regarding immature friends.. I just know it to well xD
TRICKSTER??
Absolutely not he's far more iconic (and hot)
How is THIS possible?
7.9999999/8
Look real close at the end of the bar.