THE GRIND IS TOO MUCH, HELP!
I Feel like in McMilan Mines, working Like a Slave 24/7 to Get das Bloodpoints, Day and Night NONSTOP while The Trapper is Smackin me in da back!!! This GRIND needs to stop, its TOO MUCH not Even BARBECURE AND CHILLEH can FIX IT! HELP US #BHVR 😫 We are in total DESPAIR! I will be 60 years old by the time I PRESTIGE my Guys!
Comments
ASAP
Don't worry guys, they're having yet another blood rush coming up. That'll solve all problems
BACK TO THE MCMILLAN MINES
Also gave out a code for 50k BP... And they're totally looking into the grind that's steadily been getting worse for 5 years... Totally
They've been looking into it for a while. They did do some changes to the bloodweb to make it less grindy (2 perks per web instead of just 1 cut the grind in half, but yeah)
Daily reminder, pls have mercy devs! My hands are cramping with this much grind :3
They've been talking about reducing the BP grind since I started in Dec 2017, however the grind has only gotten worse since then.
Thats what scares me, theres no deadline at all for when they gonna do something about it. Even with BBQ every match the grind is insane!
The priority may rise if there is really a decline in players and less new ones to replace them.
I have still not heard any valid argument why you don´t simply lower the bloodweb prices by maybe 1000 per item. Would work immediately.